Aphmau X Garroth.

(Set in Minecraft diaries.)

Aphmau's PoV:
A blinding white flash appeared, followed by the tree house shaking and a loud bang. My head whipped round, trying to see what had happened. Faintly, I could see ash -no- debris settling on the horizon.
"Stay here and look after Katelyn," I told Travis firmly. He replied with a brisk nod, signalling that he understood.

I ran as fast as I could, Levin at my heels. It was a strange feeling to have your son follow you into danger. It was a feeling I didn't like. My hair caught in my eyes as I pulled out my sword, ready for what I was about to see. I brushed the hair out of my face to see a gaping hole in the village's wall. I signalled for Levin to stay where he was with my hand. Whatever was there, I wanted to handle it on my own. I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to see.

A massive crater stood stark against the jade green trees. The smell of smoke clung thickly to the air. Fire burned brightly in various places. And in the midst of it all, stood Garroth.

Garroth.

I dropped my sword, running to him.
"Garroth!" I cried, throwing my arms around his neck.
"Aphmau" he whispered into my Raven hair.

He was back. My Garroth. He was back with me. Finally. I would never let him go again.

He pulled away from the hug, looking at my face. His eyes were filled with a deep sadness yet they were also filled with.... Love.

"Aphmau, I have something to tell yo-" he began. I cut him off with a kiss. What he was going to say would have to wait. Nothing was more important. All that mattered was him. Us.

I had finally got my Garroth back.

~~~

Hey guys, it's Robyn! This is my first one shot... I know, terrible... But I really enjoyed writing it. I hope ya like it!