Garroth X Kawaii~Chan

Everyone was at a sleepover at Aph's.
They were playing truth or dare and it was Dante's turn to ask.
"Aph, truth or dare?" He asked
"Dare me." She replied with no sense of fear. Dante grinned
"I dare you to kiss me." He said.
Aph was shocked at what Dante had said, but she did it anyway. The kiss lasted up to 12 seconds. Everyone was either fangirling or taking pics.
Except for two people...

Garroth and Kawaii~Chan were giving angry looks to both Dante and Aph. Suddenly, Kawaii~Chan ran away.
"Kawaii~Chan, w-wait up!" He ran after her.

He looked everywhere for her, but he just couldn't find her. Until, he heard crying. He walked over to the sound and saw Kawaii~Chan sobbing.
"Hey Kawaii~Chan.." He said
"H-hi Garroth~Senpai...." She replied. Garroth blushed when she called him Senpai. (SENPPAAIIII)
"You know....J-Just because Dante likes another woman, doesn't mean it's the end of the world."
"Kawaii~Chan knows that....but she loves Dante~Kun.."
"Forget him!"
Kawaii~Chan looked at Garroth and smiled at him, he smiled back.  Kawaii~Chan hugged Garroth and hugged back (AWWH XD)

They heard the snapping of pictures from behind them. Travis was taking pictures. They both blushed and tackled Travis, shouting at him to delete them.