Zanmau [Aphmau x Zane]

Aphmau was strolling down her street towards Zane's house. She was gonna have a party and she wanted Zane to come.
When she arrived at his front door, she knocked tentatively. "Hello? Zane?" "Hey Aph." Zane replied. He seemed relieved to have some company. He led her inside and gestured to her that she should sit. Aphmau obliged and plopped down next to him. Zane put on the new Star Wars; The Force Awakens. Aphmau squealed in excitement and eagerly watched the screen, forgetting about the party.
When THE sad part came (no spoilers), she cried into Zane's shoulder. Zane was shocked, he never had someone who was comfortable enough with him to do this. He carefully wrapped her in his arms and pulled her to his chest. "It's okay, shhh, it's okay."
Aphmau didn't know how to react. Instead, she just melted into his warm chest and listened to his heart beat.
When the movie ended, Zane turned to face Aphmau. "S-Sorry Aph. I don't know what came over m-" He was interrupted by Aphmau planting a kiss on his lips. "Zane, never apologize for doing that again."
"I won't."

~Time Skip to Somewhere In The Future Where they are Dating~

Zane and Aphmau drive to a hill where Zane had a surprise for her. Aphmau didn't know what was going on. All she knew was that her dreamy boyfriend was taking her somewhere special.
They arrive at a warehouse. "Ummm, Zane? I think you took a wrong turn..." Aph begins. "No, this is it honey. Shall we?" He says, taking Aph's hand in his and guiding her into the mysterious place. They arrive in a giant, dark room.
"ZANE! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?" Aphmau says, freaking out. He chuckles then flips some sort of switch. Suddenly, hundreds of lightbulbs that hang from the ceiling flicker on, revealing a table for two with a plate of pasta in the middle.
Aph covers her mouth and squeaks, "This is, for me?" "Of course Darling," Zane says, "Anything for you."
They sit down and eat their meal. From out of nowhere, Zane pulls out a little box and said, "For you, Dearest." Aphmau had a feeling about what was in the box. She opened it as carefully as possible and revealed little square piece paper.
It read;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| Aph, |
| You are the love of my life and |
| I can't imagine being as |
| happy as I am with anyone.      |
| else. I want to be with you |
| forever and ever. I love you. |
| Now look up.         |
| |
| -Zane      |
| |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aphmau slowly looks up to see Zane kneeling down on one knee. He holds the little key to everything she has ever wanted. "Aphmau. Will you marry me?"

"Of course! I love you Zane!" She squeals, jumping into his arms. They kiss for a while until Zane pulls away and takes Aphmau's hand in his. He slowly slides the little diamond ring onto her delicate hand.
They both stare at the ring for awhile, before looking up. They smile at each other and embrace in another kiss.
"I love you Aph."
"I love you too."

OMI! That note took forever to make! Sheesh, the things I do for you people. XD Anyways, this was to make up for not uploading on here yesterday. Oops! See ya my fellow nerds! Weef out.