Dante X Kawaii Chan

(Phoenix Drop High)

Nicole and Kawaii Chan were still angry at Dante for dating them at THE SAME TIME. Although, even though he cheated on Kawaii Chan with another girl, she still liked him. Kawaii Chan was filled with determination to tell Dante her feelings for him! Again!

After school, Kawaii Chan waited at the back of the school for Dante. Earlier she had texted him to meet her at the back of the school after school (she still kept his number for reasons Readers already know).

"Kawaii Chan?" Dante asked as he came walking up to Kawaii Chan. Kawaii Chan's thoughts were interrupted by him and she immediately started blushing.

"D-Dante Kun! Kawaii Chan wanted to tell Dante Kun something, heh~," Kawaii Chan used her foot to play in the dirt, as response to her nervousness.

"Oh?" Dante asked as he raised an eyebrow. He leaned against the school wall as he waited for Kawaii Chan to speak.

Oh my, Dante Kun's soooo~ hot! Kawaii Chan must tell him before Nicole Chan can steal him away! Well, unless she still hates him, then I'm good! Kawaii Chan thought and Dante stared at her for a minute. That whole minute, Kawaii Chan was admiring her ex.

"Uh, what is it that you wanted to tell me? Trav and I are hanging out today so if you could make it quic-"

"Kawaii Chan still likes you!!" Kawaii Chan blurt out. Dante went red and so did Kawaii Chan. She covered her mouth and blushed madly. "Uhhh...."

"Y-you do??" Dante asked. Kawaii Chan nodded. "Great because I do too."

"W-what??" Kawaii Chan uncovered her face and her mouth dropped. (Like a Phoenix, sorry XD)

"For the longest time I've liked you more then Nicole," he scratched the back of his head as he smiled crookedly.

"R-really??" she asked again.

Dante rolled his eyes playfully and said, "Will this prove it?" Dante lifted Kawaii Chan's chin up and pecked her lips.

"Y-yes," Kawaii Chan blushed as she smiled.

And then they grew up, got married and had a kid named Nekoette Tan! The end!

~~~~~
LOLOLOL SORRY IDK. I ship both dancole and kante. They're both good lol

~Arcana