Jenna X Dante

|Liar, Lair|

---

After Jenna and Nicole found out Dante has basically been lying to them. Either of them would talk to Dante. But Dante really liked Jenna, Maybe even 'loves her' But he can't tell. One after noon at Love~Love Paradise Jenna got done with her Job at the salon, Dante was persistent on Wooing back Jenna, Because he really liked her. Dante stood waiting for her shift to be done, once Jenna Walked out Dante stepped up to talk to her.

"Jenna Can we please Talk..." Dante said rubbing his arm.

"I'd rather not at this moment" Jenna Looked away and began walking off, But Dante grabbed her hand.

She blushed.

"Please Jenna.... I really need I really need to talk" Dante Said. Jenna Turn around and nodded.

"About What?..." She asked.

"What happened, I didn't mean to Lie, I just... Did it to protect Nicole and You. I didn't want to hurt Nicole, and I really Like you. Like A lot. And I-"

Jenna placed a finger on his lips to make Dante shut up.

"You had good intentions I get it, Aphmau told me."

"I just wanted you both to be happy. But I failed at that..." Dante sighed. "It's just Jenna I think I love you.. And I want to be with you. I've changed." Jenna Blushed.

"D-Dante..."

"No Jenna I understand if you don't feel the same way... I'm a horrible person.."

"Shut up... Your not, Your Kind, Funny, Know how to make a girl feel special." Jenna smiled, "Dante... I-I like You." She Chuckles. "Like A lot"

"Y-You do?" Dante looked up Slightly blushing.

"Y-Yeah" Jenna Began blushing. "I think I L-Love you.."

Dante stepped Closer to Jenna, They stared into each other's eyes.

"I Love You" They both said. Jenna giggled as Dante Laughed.

Dante nervously Placed his hand on Jenna's Cheek, She blushed madly while he slowly came in for a kiss. Jenna Met him half way and their lips touched, Each felt a spark at melted into a Passionate kiss.....

And in the back ground You heard a Loud Squeal making then break their romantic kiss by KC! Dang it Kawaii~Chan why must you ruin everything... "Hehehe Kawaii~Chand Ship!!" She Squeals and takes a million pictures, Dante Chuckles and Meets Jenna for another kiss.

Okay This was my favorite one shot I wrote!! Ever! I ship them so much!
~Ashley (_XxBuggsxX_)