BONUS CHAPTER - The Alternate Ending

Hello Dear Readers! So if you've just finished the book I hope you enjoyed it and you can just skip over the italicised words for the alternate ending. If you've read this book a long while ago and came back (EEK THANK YOU) for the alternate, the italisized words to the end of it suggests the kickstart of whatever happened originally, so it's best to read it if you want to just have a refresher! Thank you all again, much love. <3

-------

"Hey." Reese's voice emerged when his two arms wrapped around Abby's thin waist.

He looked up at me and I smiled and waved mirroring my mustered innocence from before.

Unlike Killian, his black full face mask managed to hide his expression.

"The ballroom has a back room." Reese's voice was slightly muffled by the mask.

"What. Why?" asked Anderson skeptically.

"Probably for weddings." Reese said hesitantly already pulling Abby by the hand.

There was a subtle frown on our faces at Reese's behaviour.

As we entered the room, a musky scent filled the air. The loud thud of a slammed door brought us all into a pitch black silence.

"What the fuck?!" Bryce yelled instantly letting go of my hand leaving me alone in the darkness.

Instantly, my other hand was grabbed by a familiar one. Only one person that could make electrical sparks in a room completely devoid of it.

The only sounds were muffled screams, metal on cement and lastly, the click of a lock that silenced us all.

The lights flashed on revealing Reece, Killian, Abby, Bryce, Anderson and Liv all tied up in metal chairs in a circle. Liv's wild hair was strung up in curls, her bun obviously undone. Abby, blinking from the shock of the light, had a fierce expression on out of reflex, her teeth bared and her brows in a deep frown. Reese seemed to be the only one who was calm, then again, he was the only one who wasn't yet unmasked. I squinted before noticing two extra chairs in a corner, two guys who seemed to be sleeping (probably drugged) in them with bags over their heads.

I looked to my right to see Brad's tough facial expression glowering across them, along with Dylan beside him. Lynn and Justin stood hand in hand on the other side, Justin's free hand behind his back as if still a gentleman in a circumstance like this. My eyes darted around the room to spot four phantom of the opera masks. Four.

"Where's Bl-" Brad silenced me with a squeeze of my hand.

Reece, still masked, tilted his chin up to me and even with the mask on, my knees shook at his death stare. The phantom masked men grabbed the two chairs in the corner, bringing the slowly stirring people in the middle of the circle.

"Everyone here," one of the voices from the Phantom masks emerged.

"Has a hand" Another continued.

"In murdering" Said another.

"Travis Sam" The last finished.

Killian and Anderson shared a glance of realisation at their capture. Bryce jutted out his chin and looked up as if someone had merely told him a pop quiz was to come. Liv had her jaw clenched.

Abby had the audacity to slowly tilt her head in my direction. She looked me straight in the eyes from where she sat. Her cruel lips curled into a smirk.