Chapter 25 - zenoysyne

Brad's POV

Okay Tay-belle. It's your turn. Well played. 

People were leaving their seats and leaving the classroom to reunite with the rude crowd. I made sure to follow Taylor to talk to her. I know how this goes.

Killian fist-bumped her before retreating into the opposite classroom. People parted like the red sea to allow Taylor through. She walked in the middle of the corridor like a boss with her hands in her pockets. I followed carefully behind. Did her ass always look this good? I shoved through the crowd in order to keep her in my view. 

She stopped at one of the blue steel lockers before opening it. 

"Taylor." I said from behind the doors. 

She peeked out from behind the door, her face in a frown. 

"Who's that?" she scowled. 

"That's you, stop pretending." 

She threw me a look that said 'you're insane, go away'.

"I get what this is." I said firmly earning an eyeroll. "You're just getting back at me for ditching you the first time." 

"Sam, this kid bothering you?" a harsh female voice called. 

I looked over to the girl who just approached us. She was gorgeous in the kinda normal way, like Vinnie. Half her head was shaved revealing a small 'a'  tattoo on the side of her neck, the other half was covered with long blonde hair. 

Abby. No doubt. 

"Nope. He was just leaving." She shot me a cold marbled look.

I was too stunned to move but I shot her one right back causing her to look down at her boots.

"SAM YOU FUCKING BITCH!" a hormonal voice echoed through the hallway.

The corridor of students seemed amused by this and allowed her to pass. Some seemed to be in awe. 

"Is she talking about Sam?"

"The Sam?" 

"Does she have a death wish."

"This should be good."

A blonde girl in a cheerleading costume stomped all the way until she reached us. Her mascara smeared all the way down to her chin.I looked over at Taylor who crossed her arms and looked at her as if she was the most boring thing ever. 

A crowd of students started forming around us, some even had their phones out. 

"That would be me." she said cooly with a smile, loud enough for her audience to hear. 

"You just had to now didn't you!?" 

Abby looked at Taylor expectantly. 

"You just had to exist now didn't you?" Taylor inspected her nails.

"Because of that little stunt you did with Mrs. Bibski, she cancelled my extension on my essay." she cried, jabbing her finger to herself, ignoring Taylor's previous retort. 

"Aww, how tragic." Taylor cooed sarcastically. 

"Do you know what this means for me?!" she threw her hands up in the air. 

"Do you know I don't give a shit?" Taylor mocked, giggling. 

The audience started joining her but quieted down after the cheerleader's death glare.