Simple Morning and A Plan of Attack

Waking up with a sleeping girl in your arms isn't what you get used to so easily. I forgotten the last time I got a decent amount of sleep and I couldn't believe this small woman laying next to me was able to help with that. Wasn't the first time either. I softly lowered my hand softly touching Kagomes hair and lifting a few strands into my fingers feeling how soft it really was. The shampoo smelled amazing too.

Touching her, it really surprised me since I never thought of myself being with a girl. I will admit I did have feelings for Kikyo at some point in my life, probably in my early teens but that was just a bunch of crap. I thought she was just cute and and strong. But the feelings with Kagome were completely different and so much more.

I slowly lifted myself from the bed being careful not to wake her. After doing so I left the room quietly as possible, and went into the kitchen grabbing a water from the fridge and a instant top ramen bowl from the cabinets. No one else was awake yet, no surprise there since it was 7 in the morning.

I heated up the ramen and went to the couch sitting down to see that daylight was slowly peeking in through our windows. Now what was mainly on my mind, was the fact that Naruku could've gotten word about the arrest of Miroku and Koga. So why didn't he come for the rest of us? He knows very well that Miroku and Koga are two of the strongest people in the gang along with I, Kikyo, and Sango. He still didn't brother to attack though which had me wondering what that demon was planning.

I slurrped on my noodles staring at nothing while my thoughts ran wild. I paused in eating after hearing light footsteps and some weight added to the couch I was sitting on.

"Jeez Inuyasha do you have any idea what time it is? Why are you awake so early?" Kagome asked me while rubbing her eyes with a tiny cute yawn.
"Hungry I guess.....or just couldn't sleep anymore"
"Well you are crazy for getting up at this insane hour" she huffed looking at me.
"Hey, I carefully left the bed I see no reason in you being up" I retorted.

"Well obviously the warmth was gone, it was freezing once you left" she glared a little at me.
I raised an eyebrow while looking at her "So am I a personal heater now?"
"Well.....no" Kagome hummed the words quietly scratching her cheek then quickly moved stealing my food and slurrping on some noodles. "Oh! This is good ramen!" She said with delight.
I stole my ramen back with a growl and started eating with my guard up "Mine" I growled and continued eating.

"What a possessive puppy" Kagome pouted at me and shook her head lightly with a laugh "Don't even want to share your food with your girlfriend" I froze and looked at her with wide eyes "Gir-Girlfriend? Since when?" Kagomes smile dropped and stared at me "Since...when?!" She yelled and I flinched a little "Since we both confessed to each other and you came over to my place! That's when....did you really just ask me that".

I sweat dropped looking away and setting down the ramen to take a drink of my water. "Well mainly it's because I don't really know that type of thing....I mean I never had time to think about it" I glanced at her watching her expression change into a sad one "Not that it's wrong or anything, it was my choosing".

I sighed leaning back on the couch looking at her again "I never would've expect someone to fall for me...". Kagome watched me for a moment then leaned over softly kissing my cheek "I did" she smiled softly and got up but I grabbed her hand pulling her back down onto my lap "You did...." I pulled her down more kissing her softly wrapping my arms around her waist. For the first time in a very long time. This was a good morning.

~Afternoon~

After this morning Miroku decided to pop in scaring the shit out of Kagome. Sango followed in after him rubbing her eyes tiredly wondering what there was yelling happening and a half beaten monk on the floor.

Couple hours later it was Koga turn to wake up already looking perfect, no bed head or shitty tired eyes. He somehow always reminded me of a pretty boy. But then again I really didn't like him in the first place so pretty wolf boy kind of sit well with his lanky ass.

I sat down on the couch with Miroku in the chair holding onto to Sango. Koga was leaning against the counter in the kitchen and Kagome was next to me. "So the next step...is getting rid of Naraku completely?" Koga had asked and both Miroku and I nodded.

I was excited to finally get rid of him, his stupid drug deals and hurting innocent people. Using others for his own gain angered me greatly.

"We have someone currently spying on his place for us, her name is Kagura and she works along with this girl named Kana....They have been giving us information about what's going on in the house and they will be having another shipment coming in tonight..." Miroku explained. "Sango and I will go destroy the process of the shipment while Koga and Inuyasha go to Narakus and finally end things, he won't be expecting it I believe".

I grinned a little at this plan but soon stopped feeling a small tug on my sleeve, I looked over to Kagome seeing worry plastered all over her face, she cleared hee throat and let go of me with a small smile "I'm gonna go get some groceries". I stood up "I'll go with" but Miroku held his hand "You need to stay Inuyasha, let Kagome go..." I glared daggers at him and sat down roughly on the couch.

"Its alright" Kagome smiled "I'll be back soon" and with that she left the place. The thing I didn't know at the time was she was truly in danger.

I watched Kagome leave and looked back Miroku "So Koga and I go, Sango and you get the shipment? That's it?" Miroku sighed folding his hands together "Well not entirely, Once Sango and I get the shipment we will go back to Narakus and help you and Koga end him".

Koga who was silent the whole time till now spoke up "Sounds like a plan, then we do this tonight" with that Sango nodded as well and got up "I'll go get my things from my car" she headed out with keys dangling in her hands.

~Night~

"Inuyasha I'm sure she is just...." Miroku said but slowly stopped speaking. I was fuming with anger and glaring at him "You think she would be gone this long?!? I should've went with her! I should've..." I froze when I received a message from my phone and I took it out reading what it had said "Unknown..."

'Having precious Kagome has been such a treat, I really wish we could hear more screams but for now we will wait till you guys arrive. Hope you plans are all going swell'

I gripped the phone tightly seeing a picture attracted to the message, it was her with a few marks on her arms and legs. Her face had a deep gash on it and bleeding badly. "Miroku, I am going to kill Naraku myself" I looked at him darkly and threw my phone at him as I went to my room to get my things.

Guys!!!!!! Pineapples!!!! I updated!!!!!! Hehe hope you enjoy it, I might be a little off with Inuyasha since its been a long time I have done a chapter of him but I still hope you guys will like it. With that I bid ADIEU until the next time.

PS: Next chapter is gonna be brutal