Dont leave me

I sighed when I heard birds chirping, turning my head to look out seeing the sun shining, nice blue sky, birds flying around. But it didn't feel like a all peaceful day, we haven't heard anything from Miroku or Koga. Inuyasha is probably in my front room same spot where I left him last night. I didn't get any sleep from all this thinking about those two and hoping they were alright.

Sitting up I have to say was the most annoying thing I had to do today, my feet slapped against the floor when I got off my bed. Walking towards my door and opening just a little bit, I was right...there was Inuyasha still sitting on my couch. I couldn't see his face very well since it was being blocked by his hair. He didn't look over here either when he heard my door creak open. So I opened it more, he didn't budge.

Walking over to him quietly I saw that his eyes were closed, breathing softly, his face though didn't look so well...he looked like he hasn't got much sleep either, he didn't look well. But I stared at him, even though they're gang members...I still can't leave them, I really like all of them...especially Inuyasha, he's been helping me out. They all have.

I sighed once more and carefully laid Inuyasha down on my couch and pulled a blanket over him. After I was done there were three knocks on my door "Sango...?" I mumble quickly going over to my door opening it up, she was crying, her eyes were puffy, she looked like she ran here too. I quickly stepped out closing my door and pulling her in a tight hug. "What's wrong?" She silently cried on my shoulder I carefully rubber my hand across her back waiting patiently for her. When she took deep breaths she had finally calmed down.

"M-Miroku...He was taken to jail...." My heart felt like it stopped, I had secretly hoped that wouldn't have happened to them but that hope just didn't want to come true. "J-Jail?" She nodded "I don't know how it happened but he called me last night...He said he and Koga were taken away" I hugged her tighter feeling my own tears come into my eyes "I-I'm sorry Sango...".

We sat in the hall way for I don't know how long, but Sango had fallen asleep on me as soon as she was done crying, I continued to pet her hair softly as she slept. After some more time passed I heard my door click then open slowly showing an exhausted Inuyasha. "What are you..." He looked down at Sango blinking slowly "What is she doing here?" I rolled my eyes looking away from him "Miroku and Koga were taking to jail last night, Miroku is her boyfriend" I glared at him but then what I saw made my eyes widen when his jaw was clenched, his hand gripping my door knob, his eyes flaring with fire. "I need to find a way...they shouldn't be in this by themselves, I should be there as well"

Then my body froze once more along with my heart, then I felt like I was running a mile when my heart raced "No...Please don't do that" I mumbled, I know he heard me with those ears of his. "Why not? They don't deserve-" "I said please!" I looked at him with tears. I removed Sango from my lap setting her on my jacket as a pillow then stood up a little wobbly. "I don't want to see you go as well Inuyasha".

He laughed a little "So what, Kagome, you rather see them go to jail then?" I shook my head "Then what?" He growled, glaring at me "You rather have me stay away from police and let them take all the blame?" I shook my head once more "Then what-!" "I don't want you to leave me!" I yelled out glaring, that shut him him quickly. He just stared at me, not like I confessed my love or anything. But what he did next took me by surprise.

He pinned me to the wall right next to Sango but she didn't even budge, my faced had brighten just a little when I looked into his yellow eyes not reading anything from them. "Inuyasha...?" He looked like he was trying to figure out what to say but didn't know what words to use. He opened his mouth a few times then closed it growling to himself here and there.

Finally what seemed like forever, he had spoke "You don't want me to leave you...exactly what do you mean by that?" I swallowed hard "I-I just don't...want to see you go to jail" he got closer to me as I spoke. His damned yellow eyes are so annoying but then so beautiful at the same time, just irritating. "Fine, I will not go...but I do intend to get them out" "I c-could help...Maybe see why they were taken" he sighed and put his head onto my shoulder. "No...for now I have to wait, or talk to the person who is in charge" I wanted to giggle when I thought of someone bossing around Inuyasha but I couldn't bring myself to do it now.

"Kagome I-" he stopped when Sango started to move around on the floor and he had quickly stepped away from me looking down at her. "Kagome...?" She mumbled and stood up rubbing her eyes. "I-Inuyasha?!" She gasped.

He growled quietly at Sango, me looking at the both of them "Have you guys met?" I asked curiously "Just once when he came into the cafe but why is he here?" I sighed wondering what I should say "Well...some things happened at home and I brought him here instead". Inuyasha glared at Sango, I feel like he knows something is up...or maybe because it's Miroku's girlfriend.

"I see...has he tried to hurt you? Or eat all your friend" I laughed a little "No no...none of those things, but please let's go inside before neighbors get curious" Inuyasha quickly went inside not wanting to be told twice and Sango had went in after him, while I quietly went to my door closing it gently when I walked into my apartment. Not even 40 seconds went by and they were both caught in a argument.
Geez....

CHAPTER ALLLLL DONNNNNE WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!! Soooooo sorry to the peeps that wanted them kiss Hehehehe that's another time, see you again my pineapples! I hope you enjoyed this chap chap!!
P.S SO HAPPY TO SEE 1K VIEWS!! Thank you guys for the likes and comments! ♥️