Getting to know each other

Flipping through the channels on the stupid ass tv was actually giving me a headache so I turned it off and threw the remote on the coffee table. "Hate tv" I mumbled slumping down on the couch, come to think of it why did Miroku and Koga not come home tonight? Not like they do much except for when they have to have a meeting with the old hag. Where is that girl anyways? I heard the water running so probably in the bathroom, I glanced down the hallway where our rooms are plus the bathroom "Bathroom.." I smelled the air which smelt like shampoo and body soap, smelt good. I don't know why Miroku is having a woman stay with us, she's probably not in any grieve danger, but she could find out our secret if we are careless. Miroku knows something and has the upper hand.

I heard the bathroom door click open and foot steps, more smelling aroma of the shampoo and body wash had went through the whole house. Kagome's footsteps had came closer to where I was sitting and my heart started to beat faster then normal. "Is everything alright?" She sat down next to me her hair still wet, the smell of the shampoo... "Yea" I grumbled "Nothing on Tv" Kagome stretched out, some popping sounds came along "That's sucks, so let's play a game" I looked at her raising an eyebrow "A game?". She looked at me with those chocolate brown eyes and smile on her face "20 questions".

I growled being not really up for this game "Fine, just because there's nothing on tv" she smiled even more after hearing me agree to her game "Alright, you have to answer all of my questions or pass, then I'll ask them again" my face fell into a frown from a normal straight line "There's no getting passed them?" I asked and she shook her head "Nope, I'll answer any question you have for me, you'll do the same".

I sighed turning away from her "Fine, I'll go first since I'm being forced to do this" she giggled lightly "Ok shoot" I thought for awhile staring at the blank tv screen, seeing our reflection like a mirror. I looked over to her with the Tv reflection seeing how she's waiting patiently with a smile on her face 'how can someone, with such an horrible attitude have a girl like her around' I thought to myself "How old are you?" I asked after giving up of trying to think of something better.

"24" she answered honestly "You?" Shoved my hands into my pockets "27" I answered honestly "Why....Why are you so interested in me?" I asked her still looking at her with the Tv's reflection, she looked like she was thinking "I don't know actually, every time I think of something....You always come back to my mind, after helping you when you were wounded..." She paused, I blushed slightly actually believing she was a little worried for me.

"Alright" I grumbled trying to pass it off like it was nothing "Why do you shut others away?" That question caught me off guard "I....Trusting in people is useless" I looked at her curious on why I actually said that. My eyes softened as I saw her face look sad, I reached my hand up touching her cheek "Hey..." I said in a low tone "You don't need to look after me or get to know me more..." She shook her head "I want to get to know you, Monk and Koga...you guys helped me".

I removed my hand from her cheek regretting that I even did so "Fine, don't say I didn't warn you, I'm not a kind hearted guy" I crossed my arms watching her reaction, she just smiled it away "Consider me warned" she said happily.

"Tch, you're one stubborn girl" "Ah" she raised her finger "As I remember you asked my age, I'm a woman not a girl" she grinned, I just rolled my eyes slightly grinning as well. Her eyes widen in surprise and I looked at her worriedly "What?" She shook her head "You don't usually smile or grin, if I remember correctly you grinned when I saved you" she said tapping her chin in thought, I stopped grinning "My turn to ask right?" She asked and I nodded "Now it's my turn" I laughed as I saw her face "How is it your turn?" She asked pouting "Ah, now I get to ask two questions" her face was hilarious.

"How-" then she stopped "Oh...Very well played Inuyasha" she grinned "Why is it....why did you save me that did? I could've killed you if I wanted to" she shook her head once more "I don't think you would, yes you were a little....scary when I first met you but you were hurt, I couldn't just leave you" I nodded takin in her words "Thank you for that then....Miroku-" after she heard his name she jumped off the couch looking at me with wide eyes "Di-Did you say Miroku?" She asked. I nodded not understanding "Miroku is the one with the earrings and-" then it clicked in her head "Oh my gosh Sango!".

Miroku mentioned that name a couple of times, his girlfriend I believe and also a good friend- oh shit. "Uh....Yea Miroku and Sango are together" she started to panic "I can't believe I met him without her! She has been waiting so long for me to meet him and agh!" She started to pace around the front room. "No big deal really" I mumbled looking away. She looked at me her eyes sharp "No big deal?!" I looked back at her eyebrow raised "Why don't you get some sleep then tell you girlfriend tomorrow that you met him".

She sighed relaxing her shoulders "Yea ok....But why did you guys call him monk? Were you trying to keep his name from me?" I shook my hands "We weren't!" I lied trying to make it believable "I swear we-" "I'm going to bed" she suddenly said going to the room that is now hers slamming the door shut. I sighed looking at the hand that touched her cheek "What is going on...I'm usually not like this on the outside" I layer down on the couch looking at the ceiling. "I hope she doesn't stay for long or she's going to change me completely" I continued to mumble closing my eyes dreaming about her, about Kagome.

Sorry this chapter is really short, and I am also sorry I didn't post last weekend! I had homework and a birthday to go to, also looking for work I just haven't had time! But thank you for all of those viewers it makes me really happy to almost see 100!! Hehe till next time!