Peaceful

I can't believe the people Sango was telling me about was these guys! I completely forgot about all that she told me when she was talking about her boyfriend, I knew Koga and wolf sounded familiar when I first met them but now I see why it sounded so familiar, it's because Miroku lives with them. Gah! I'm so stupid. I flopped down on my bed groaning loudly, when I tell Sango that I met her boyfriend before she even introduced me...I am so dead! Or maybe not, maybe she'll just be sad that I didn't get to meet him with her!

I sat up in my bed tapping my knee on the mattress, as I was doing so I heard a knock on my door "Come in!" I yelled, with a glimpse I saw silver hair., then fully looking at who was at my door I saw sleepy golden eyes. "I-Inuyasha?" I questioned. He rubbed the back of his head while walking towards me then plopped his butt down on my bed. "I'm sorry we didn't tell you about mo-Miroku..." He mumbled.

I'm getting a strange feeling this isn't the full Inuyasha... "We have a job to do...and well, we need to keep that job a secret" he looked at me with soft golden eyes "Do you understand? If his girlfriend found out what we did, she would probably break up with him, even though he likes to fool around he cares-" he stopped to yawn "Cares" he said bobbing his head, his eyes dropping "Wh-What exactly...you're not working for the police?" He shook his head.

"No, we all work in one thing...we work as ga-" before he could finish he fell down his head falling on my thigh, his body angled funny. Even though it was sudden, I smiled as I touched his silver hair "You're guys are sure strange ones" I whispered as my fingers glided through his soft hair. He puts up a front, but it seems when it really comes down to things, he worries for his friends. As kept gliding my fingers in his hair, I noticed that purple necklace again and gently tugged on it with my other hand. "You don't seem like the type to wear jewelry" I giggled examining the necklace, I don't know why but as I looked at it closely, this thing seemed so familiar to me, like I've seen it before...maybe mother would know, could give her a call tomorrow and ask.

Looking at his face that's usually so tense, or normally looks angry all the time, he had looked so peaceful in his sleep, like nothing can wake him up. I stared at this peaceful face for quite sometime, and I thought to myself how could someone name the 'Dog Demon' be so clam in his sleep, he actually is kind and gentle...when he held my cheek he wasn't forceful. My face felt hot and it burned "Strange...am I getting sick?" I asked feeling my own cheek.

Doesn't seem like I am but why is my face so hot? I couldn't possibly be falling for the 'Dog demon', not possible I just met him! But my mind says other wise, still looking down upon him, I wouldn't mind be closer to him...I would probably enjoy it.

After what seemed like a few hours, Inuyasha still hasn't woken up or shows any sign of moving and I was getting kind of worried if he was even alive, but don't worry he is, his breathing was nice and steady. I looked out towards the window leaning the back of my head on the wall sighing, I have to admit this felt a little nice...scratch that, Inuyasha sat straight up looking at me with intense eyes "Why! What?" He looks around seeing he is in my room "Why're you here?!" He yelled "Uh...you came in my room, and you're asking me why I'm here?" He glared. "Ok! Why was I on your lap?! Did you do anything to me??" He yelled/asked me, I raised my hands "You slept for a few hours, I didn't do anything" he raised his finger about to say something then looked at me strange "How many hours?" He asked "About....3" he raised his eyebrow "You've been here that long?" I nodded, he got off the bed storming to my bedroom door "Tch, woman" he mumbled but I clearly heard him, as he left my room I yelled "Stupid men!"

I don't understand what his problem is, seriously I've never done anything wrong! I sighed, he did warn me he was going to be like this so I guess that's my fault, but I can't help it...I always like I want to be with him even if I don't want to at the same time. It's all strange and annoying.

~Next day~

Inuyasha had went with me as I drove to work, as we both got of the car and he went inside to go sit in a booth I went the back way so I can get changed. As I was getting changed, Kikyo had came in "Oh, I didn't know you were here yet" I smiled at her "I actually just got here" she smiled back but then it changed into a frown "That man out there, he's with you correct?" She asked me seriously.

I nodded as I tied my hair up "Yes...He is for certain reason..." I said as she continued to look at me "Why, are you-" she shook her head "No, but I want to tell you, please stay away from him" she said in a demanding tone, I felt a slight sharp pain in my chest "W-Why, h-he hasn't-" "That's not where I'm getting at Kagome, he's dangerous, you don't know what he truly does". I shook my head violently "He hasn't tried to do anything to me! He's my friend and is helping me, I can't just leave" Kikyo sighed "Kagome, it's dangerous".

"I don't care! It's my choice" I stormed out of the changing room with tears in my eyes and I quickly wiped them away, I pulled out a pen and note pad from my apron, and walked over to Inuyasha "What can I get you sir?" I asked. He looked up at me with his normal somewhat angry expression but it changed just for a moment when he saw me "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head "What can I-" he slammed his first down onto the table "What's wrong?" He demanded.

I sighed and took a quick glance around spotting Kikyo looking directly at us then I stared down at Inuyasha trying to give him the hint to drop it, he sighed and gave in his hand falling from the table. "Water, and pancakes" he mumbled looking out the window. I wrote down what he said and I smiled even though he couldn't see it "I'll be right back with your order" and I quickly left to put his order in. A million things racing in my head.

HEY FINALLY FINALLY UPDATEDDDDD Hehehehehe what did you guys think? Like like? Hehehe annnnnd MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!!  I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL DAY!! I'll update again soon, bye bye for now