We meet again

Sorry I didn't say this before but Kagome has her own place, an apartment while Inuyasha, Koga and Miroku have there own house because they work good paying jobs day and night, in the first chap, she was supposed to visit her mom and Sota but never came, now pineapples onto the story!!!

Sota was worried about last night I didn't even know I made him and mother worry so much "I am so so so sorry Sota that I didn't show, I had something I totally forgot to do at home so I couldn't come over" Sota's face soon changed into a smiling one from worry "Alright alright, Just call mom later today after work ok?" he asked I nodded quickly "I promise! I have to go now!" I said leaving him so I can help more customers, after serving many customers I saw Sango at the lockers just finish getting dressed "Sango?" I asked "Are you leaving" she looks at me with a happy and sweetest smile "I'm going to go see Miroku!" she said with delight, my eyes widen "That's great!" we both grabbed each others hands jumping up and down "When when?!" we both stopped jumping "In about an hour actually, I am leaving right now" "Do you want me to drive you down there? Today my shift ends early as well, the other workers are coming in soon" Sango nodded "I would love a ride" she said happily "Alright!" I quickly opened my locker dressing down and putting on my blue skirt with a pink tank top and a black V-neck shirt.

I started the car as Sango got into the car buckling her seat belt "Clock tower right?" I asked looking at her, she nodded "Clock tower" I put the car in drive going to our destination "So how long exactly?" I said looking at different stores "Hm....I've known him since College, real pervert too, then as we hung out more the more I started to fall for that stupid pervert, I don't understand how his roommates can put up with him" she giggled "Well maybe its the other way around" I said taking a turn down a street the clock tower now in view "Maybe his roommates are the annoying ones and he's more mature" I giggled "Hah! No no, the one named Koga who is also called the wolf, him and the dog always always! gets in fights mostly about every little thing" I shook my head "Geez...Men always trying to out do each other" Sango laughed as I pulled into a parking spot close to the clock tower. "You're right about that" she said as she gathered her things opening the passenger door, I grabbed my bag as well turning off the engine "Are you coming with me?" she asked, I shook my head "No, I have to look for a present for my mom and brother".

I said my goodbyes to Sango, and I went around looking at all the beautiful shops that they had in this place! My lord that had beautiful items "Mommy! Mommy! I want some ice cream" I heard a little girl yell, I looked over to my left across the street seeing the little girl pull on her mothers jacket as she was talking to I think her friend, the little girl was getting very antsy, what seemed like the little girl was looking at me with pout but what was behind me was the ice cream parlor. "Mommy!!" the little girl yelled and tugged again but the mother paid no mine, the girl let go of her mothers jacket looking at both ends of the street and started to cross it, my eyes widen and dropped my bag. "S-Stop! That's dangerous!" I yell out to the girl, but she paid no mind to me, I look to see a car coming down towards us at enormous speed and dashed out into the road seeing go straight for the little girl "Little girl" I yelled out sliding towards and pulling into my embrace.

I stood up quickly seeing the car getting closer to me with so much speed that I didn't have time to run, I held the little girl tightly shutting my own eyes scared for the worst, I felt a grip on the back of my shirt pulling me backwards into an embrace and back onto the sidewalk. I heard the mom calling the girls name with so much horror in her own voice, she ran over thanking the gods she wasn't hurt, also thanking me and whoever was behind me. I turned around as well seeing bright golden eyes once more, his silver long hair, nice black muscled tank... I shook my head "Y-Y-Y... Th-Thank you" he didn't smile, not even crack a smirk "You know that's dangerous right? You cant risk your own life if you cant even save another" never mind! I glared up at him "Excuse me!? I take it back, I don't mean a thank you, jerk!" I covered my mouth as he raised an eyebrow "Feisty..." I huffed as I picked up my bag "Jeez! You're the one technically saying I was stupid for going out there!" I started to walk away but he followed "I didn't say you were stupid, just said don't do something so foolish without thinking about it".

I spun on my heel glaring at him once more "So you're saying if you saw that little girl about to get hit by this car you wouldn't do a damn thing?!" I asked with a hint of anger "Not if it was risking my own life plus if I couldn't even protect hers in the process, we would've just both been dead in the first place" he shrugged, he did have a point there but I was just getting so angry with him "You! UGH! Horrible jerk!" he stared at me with those eyes of his, I couldn't even read his face, or what he was thinking. "Not the first time I've been called such, hell I've been called worse" I relaxed a little 'What in the world is with this guy' "Hey" he brought me out of my thoughts "Yea?"

"I want....To say thanks I guess for helping me last night....that's not really something a lady should see so-" "Forget about it, Instead treat to some coffee and I'll think about your thanks" I smirked turning around and started walking again, for a moment I didn't hear any footsteps then he started to fast walk up to me till he was directly behind me "Where're we going?" I just kept walking and he groaned very loudly "Woman" he grumbled