Getting to see them

First Sango telling me she is apart of a gang and has been there most her life then Inuyasha telling me the same thing was a lot to take in, I mean...What would you expect from a friend you've known for years and a guy that you fell for suddenly hearing the truth from them both. Good part is, they told me the truth and not left me believing in lies for the rest of my life...I guess.

I was curled up on my couch watching TV while Sango walked around my front room talking on the phone with Miroku, she told me we couldnt see them straight away because they got in trouble for being caught by the police. Good news, we can see them soon.

Bad news, I was terribly tired after everything that happened, Inuyasha was sitting right next to me on the couch my head on his lap, I made him sit down instead of pace aroumd in the front room and boy let me tell you it was hard. I literally had to scream it at him to sit down.

What was really relaxing though is he was softly stroking my hair while he was sitting next to me and it felt nice for once, I felt really safe and wanted to fall asleep. Turns out I actually did close my eyes for a little bit and had woken back up Inuyasha telling me we could go see Miroku and Koga. I was so happy that I smiled brightly and quickly got off the couch. Inuyasha watched me for a few seconds seeing me smile then he took a glance at Sango. I titled my head wondering what he was thinking, what really made my heart pound was when he looked back at me showing a genuine smile.

I could not take it, I had blushed and looked away walking over to Sango with questions running through my mind wondering why he was being so sneaky about it? Or why he suddenly smile? Even though their is nothing wrong with that.

After seeing Sango end yet another phone call with her last contact being Kohaku, I had finished putting on my shoes and grabbed my coat racing outside to Sango's car. I just was to excited, I wanted to see them I was really worried when I saw them get arrested that night.

I danced by the passenger door waiting for them to come out and also because it was slightly cold, I rubbed hands together waiting very impatiently for them. Finally when they got to the car and we started heading to the house I relaxed in the seat watching the sky, I just realized how quiet it has been since after everything has been said, I glanced in the side mirror on the passenger door looking at Inuyasha who was right behind me. I watched for I dont know how long, but I enjoyed every minute of it. He may be wild but he had a heart, he came back to me after saying he never wanted to see me again.

Inuyasha told me the truth, he was showing true emotions and wasnt hiding behind his toughness. I honestly don't understand men someday but I'm glad I found him that day, I did regret it at first but I dont anymore.

"Miroku and Koga will be under house arrest for at least a month under Kaede's orders, you will be stuck along with them dog demon..." Sango had spoke, I was a little shocked to hear those news and had watched Inuyasha expression get a little annoyed.

"Why am I stuck under house arrest with those idiots? They were arrested not me" Inuyasha growled.
"Because those idiots" she glared in the review mirror
"Plus yourself, need to be on the down low for awhile, the cops have already found them and know where they live... they are still looking for you and you have done way more damage then they have understand?" She had explained, and actually makes more sense.
Inuyasha had sweat drip down his face while watching Sango's expression and had nodded looking away. "Alright alright, I get it In stupid too...".

"Wow he admits it" I mumbled to myself with a giggle then choked a little when I felt my seat jerk forward some. I turned around in my seat glaring at Inuyasha and stuck out my tongue like a kid, him copying me then showed a wide grin. I sighed to myself and had sat correctly in my seat seeing that we were pulling up in the drive way. "Great! We are here!" I smiled brightly and quickly got out of the car.