The She Devil

'I couldn't believe that just happened. I let her go like that' I thought as I slammed my fist against the brick wall. 'I didn't even try hard enough to stop her!' I thought again as I slammed my other fist against the wall. 'What kind of guy...am I to just let her go' I onced again punched the wall but this time I didn't do as hard. My fist ached though, I pulled away from the wall and looked at them, the skin was broken and my knuckles were all bloody. Perfect, my hands are a mess too. Honestly I didn't care though, I feel like I hurt Kagome way more than I hurt my own fists.

"Why do you look like crap ye Inuyasha?" I looked up and looked around wondering where that voice came from and my eyes landed on a old woman along with a tall man standing right next to her with golden eyes like my own and long silver hair. "What the hell are you doing here?" I glared "Old hag and Sesshomaru". Sesshomaru didn't react but just stared at me. I thought he was retired and taking care of the family he wanted.

"Well I need to save my boys that got arrested last night" she sighed "I thought you got arrested to, apparently not, now why are ye here punching a wall?" I looked at her my hands clenched tightly. "None of your business hag" she stared back at me with her hands folded behind her back and hunched over. I've know her for sometime, she's the one that helped us after all. She's our leader and the one who controls everything we do, what jobs we get, everything.

"Miroku told me about young Kagome" she spoke up bringing me out of my thoughts. "Well to bad, she's gone now". Sesshomaru crossed his arms. "What a fool" Is all he said. I growled at him but the old hag quickly shut me. "Inuyasha, you go back to your house, ye is safe now and cops are not looking for you." I glared at him but Sesshomaru's glare quickly made me stop. "Miroku and Koga will be there later, so go" I grumbled quietly and shoved my hands into my pockets. "Fine, you old hag I'll go home" I growled and quickly walked away leaving them.

While walking home, a car had pulled up to me and I looked to my left seeing who was at the driver's window. It was none other than Sango and she didn't look to happy. I quickly looked away with a low grumble trying to make it look like I didn't see her but of course she noticed that I did. "Inuyasha, get in the car and I'll drive you the rest of the way" she demanded. I clicked my tongue still looking forward not even taking a glance at her.

"Inuyasha!" She said in a frightening tone and it made me shiver slightly, what's with me being so scared of girls lately. Seriously pissing me off "Fine fine! If it makes you shut up" I growled and got in the car on the passenger side.

Once I closed the door, she slammed her foot down on the gas and drove off. I leaned my cheek on the back of my hand watching things go by as she drove. For a few long, terrible minutes she never said anything. Then after waiting so long to hear something, she finally spoke.

"What happened with Kagome?" She asked in a angry tone but also worried. I tensed up when she asked. I really didn't want to answer her, nor explain it. "Now Inuyasha!" She yelled loudly and swerved the car cutting someone off.

Note, never be in the car with Sango when she is angry. "Kagome....asked me if I killed innocent people....if I did drugs....I hesitated but told her yes" I mumbled. "What else?" She questioned me once more, damn I hate questions.

"She flipped out on me and I tried to tell her the truth... I didn't mean to hurt the innocent I promise, it happened because Naraku used them against us....the drugs were shipments that we disturbed, I've never done drugs physically in my life" I explained to Sango truthfully.

"Kagome didn't want to listen though....did she?" I shook my head. "No....she didn't, and I got angry telling her I didn't want to see her ever again" I growled to myself, pissed off that I even said those things.

"Well that's a shame because that's exactly where we are going, I know Miroku and Koga are okay now since miss Kaede came". I perked up a bit and turned my head to look at her while she kept her eyes on the road.

"How exactly do you know the ol- I mean, know her". Sango glanced at me with a small sigh. "I know her personally along with Miroku because I am also a gang member....apart of your guys group" she whispered but I still heard her anyways. I slammed my fist down my eyebrows knitted together, "What!?!" I growled loudly.

"Now now, before you get your boy panties in a wad... I've been with them for several years, I didn't just join because it sounded oh so fun Inuyasha" she sighed once more and I relaxed a bit. "I joined them because I needed the money to help my little brother when my father had died, I had the skills, I could kill without hesitation, so Kaede accepted me gladly". She explained while I listened closely.

"For awhile I was with kohaku, when he was able to join...then I got moved after Kikyo left your group....I had to watch you guys carefully" I was surprised to even hear this. I only thought of her as Miroku girlfriend but she had a lot more behind her then I thought.

"At first Miroku and I were not really dating...it was just a cover up, but I fell for him like every other woman and then we really started going out, him and I didn't mind since I had to keep an eye on your group".

I was a little pissed Miroku kept this from me but then again he loves this woman...I'll just beat the shit out of him and call it good. I chuckled quietly to myself then realized the car had stopped moving and was parked. I looked out the window to see we were at Kagome's house and my stomach started to feel a little sick. I didn't feel good about this nor did I really want to see her just yet since I didn't know on what to say but...it's one way or lose her for good.

"Coming? I thought dogs were faster" Sango said before shutting her car door. "Hah! Hah!" I laughed loudly and got out of the car slamming the door shut myself.

"Don't dogs enjoy car rides as well? I was really hoping you would stick your head out with your tongue flapping in the wind" she smirked at me. I just grumbled quietly storming off to the building, hearing her laughing behind me.