[6] Confused E

Demi's POV:

After Mia and Lauren went to Mia's room the rest of the girls took the guest rooms, while Maddie came with me. We got ourselves ready for bed and got into my bed.

"Mia's little brother and sister are so cute." Maddie said and snuggled into me.

"They're adorable" I said in agreement.

"It's okay you know." Maddie said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking at her.

"If you're gay, or not. I'll support whatever you do, and I know mom and dad will too." Maddie said.

"Thanks Mads. Lets get some sleep you need to leave here around 1ish to make the flight." I said and kissed my little sisters head. She nodded and snuggled into me, and we both feel asleep.

The next morning I was woken up to giggling and some weird clicking noise.

"Maddie what are you doing?" I asked with my eyes still closed. I felt Maddie stir in my arms and she just moved closer to me.

"Nothing" She said. There was more giggling and I decide to open my eyes.

I looked around my room and saw the girls standing at the foot of my bed with their phones in there hands. I groaned and pulled my blankets up over our faces.

"You guys suck." I said, and they all started laughing.

"Come on guys get up it's noon and we wanted to wake you guys up first before we went to Mia's room." One of the girls said.

"Momma Mia" Maddie said and pushed the blankets off us. I rubbed my head and sat up, now cold from the lack of blankets around me.

I got up from my bed and walked to my bathroom. I quickly went to the bathroom and washed my face, trying to wake myself up. When I was done I went into my closet and grabbed a sweatshirt. The girls are all waiting for me as I walked back into my room.

"Alright lets go, but we have to be quiet." I said and we all walked out of my room.

I went to Mia's room and slowly pushed the door open. Mia's room is so dark I could barely see where I'm going. I silently went over to her shades and pulled them open just enough to let some light in.

I walked back over to Mia's bed and I saw a sleeping Mia and Lauren wrapped up in each other's arms. I took my phone out of my pocket and took some pictures of the pair. When I was done I went over to Mia's side of the bed.

"Mia time to wake up, you have to leave soon." I said and rubbed her back. Mia opened her eyes and looked around.

"Assholes!" Mia groaned and pulled the blanket up over her head.

"Seriously though Mia its time to get up. You need to get ready for your flight." I said, trying to ignore the laughing girls.

"Five minutes and we'll be out." Mia said looking at me.

I nodded and got up off the bed. It almost took five minutes to get all of the girls out of Mia's room. They kept trying to take pictures of them. Now I know how Max feels when he's blocking the paparazzi. Finally I got all the girls out of Mia's room and they went to get changed.

I went back to my room and closed the door behind me, wanting a few minutes alone. When I turned around I saw Maddie getting her stuff together. God I hate it when she has to leave me.

"Do you need any help?" I asked.

"No I got everything, are we getting mom and dad or are they meeting us there?" Maddie asked zipping closed her backpack.