Even More Confusion

Start from the beginning

"No. I don't have to trust you." he says.

Before he can move, I quickly pull out the knife that's in my pocket and put the tip of it pressed to part of his back, a point that I know is fatal, but I don't push it in. Its a direct way to a vein. I stab that vein, and he stays here, bleeding out on the floor.

"Drop. The. Knife." I say slowly. He drops it on the ground obediently.

"Now kick it down the hall." I say. He kicks it away but not too far. I don't really mind.

"Lydia... you have to listen to me... I'm the real Stiles. that- that thing next to you is not me. Okay? just... just drop the knife." He says still facing the other way. I keep the tip pressed into his back confused.

"Lydia its okay. Just kill him like he killed the copy of you and it'll all be over." Stiles says from behind me.

Why would Stiles ever want to kill someone else? Even wen it's been necessary- Stiles has never wanted to kill anyone- he's always tried to figure a way out of it instead...

The Stiles in front of me turns around quickly with his hands raised up in defense.

"Lydia look... its me... its the real Stiles. Sam is trying to mess with you. It's me. I killed that Lydia because its not you." he says. I keep the knife pointed at him but not pressing against him as I look at his chest- not wanting to meet his eyes- confused.

"Lydia he's lying. Sam's trying to get in your head so she's making you think he's me. You have to kill him " Stiles says from behind me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I quickly jerk away from his hand and point the knife at him shakily, confused.

"Don't touch me- don't!" I say shakily. He shakes his head.

"Lydia look at me- I'm not the enemy! I'm the real Stiles!" he says, now putting his hands up in defense.

I look at the two of them confused. Identical copies. The one on the left, the Stiles that came with the copy of me.

I look over at him and bite my lip, pointing the knife at him shakily.

"And why should I believe you?" I ask suspiciously. He looks at me with a look of determination.

"That Stiles woke you up didn't he? You woke up to the sound of nothing. And then he tried to comfort you and tell you everything's okay. But the worst part of it all was the nothingness. The fact that there was no sound at all. No noise, not even the ac. And 'Stiles' didn't seem to be phased by it at all? That's how the copy of you was acting Lydia. This is all fake. They're trying to mess with our heads. Sam wouldn't put you with me Lydia. She wants you to kill me. She wanted us to kill each other actually. But I realized that you're the real Lydia, so she's planning on you killing me." he says.

I start to shake with nervousness and confusion, but I quickly steady my self out, forcing myself to be calm. The Stiles on the right starts to speak up.

"Lydia you can't possibly believe him. Anyone could say that Lydia. Anyone who knows how protective of you I am. Of course I have to act not phased by anything. I needed to protect you, I needed to be strong. For you." he says.

I look between the two of them. I quickly look from the Stiles on the left, the one that was with clone Lydia, and the Stiles on the right. The one that came with me.

"Think Lydia." the Stiles on the left says. I look over at him.

"Be logical about this Lydia. Use the brain you know you have. Use the thing that Sam didn't anticipate you to use."

My brain.

I look over at the Stiles on the left before switching my attention to the one on the right.

I know what to do. Its probably crazy, but I know what to do.

I walk up to the Stiles on the right and quickly push his lips against mine passionately, the knife in my right hand pointed down, away from him.

I slowly pull away and look at him smiling softly.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I doubted you. I know that its you." I say smiling up at him. He smiles down at me.

"Good. I'm glad you figured it out. Now let's finish him off before he can do any harm." He says. I nod up at him before pulling him into another hug. As his arms start to wrap around my lower back, I put my chin in the crook of his neck and look at the wall that im facing in the hallway.

Then I take my right hand and push the knife into his back. A fatal hit, just like I was taught. The life drains from him right away.

When I kissed him, I was looking for the spark that I felt when I kissed Stiles the first time.

I felt nothing.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
AUTHORSNOTE:
If that confused you, what basically happened was the Stiles that woke Lydia up in the strange room that she woke up in, in the last chapter, actually wasn't Stiles. The real Stiles was the one that she saw down the hall. and he had been tricked too, because he woke up to a fake Lydia. so yeah. hope that wasn't too confusing.

COMMENT YOUR FEELINGS AND QUESTIONS!! COMMENTS ALWAYS HELP!!

-Spaz