Confrontation

Lydia
•••••••••••••••••••
I quickly walk down the hall as I contemplate what to say. What can I say? I mean I guess I am kinda touched that he did this for me... But on the other hand...

WHAT AN IDIOT!

The things that she used to do to me when I was younger were horrible- I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

I don't even like to talk about what else she used to do to me. She's older than me so my mom used to leave me with her over the weekend while my parents and her parents went out. And what happened during that time... It was so bad. Part of what happened made me the bitch that I used to be... But I'm not going down that road again.

I would never want what happened to me to happen to anyone. Especially Stiles. Because he's a friend. He's a close enough friend that I wouldn't want something like that to happen.

I see him down the hall (without Sam for once) and quickly walk towards him. As I make it to him, he looks at me with wide eyes and starts to turn around but I quickly grab him by the arm tightly to stop him.

"Stiles stop." I say, looking at him. He shakes his head as he struggles to break free of my tight grasp (I may be small but when I'm angry there's no telling what I can do)

"Lydia you need to get away from me. I- I don't want to see you ever again. Ever. Now just- just get away." He says, trying to be as harsh sounding as possible. He keeps his eye contact away from my eyes, probably knowing that if he looks into my eyes it'll give him away immediately.

Too bad I know him too well.

Too bad I know that he would never be able to say something hurtful like that to me- even if he was angry.

Because that would've actually been semi convincing.

I sigh shaking my head. I look to the side and see the Janitors closet. I quickly open the small closet and yank him into the room quickly, shutting the door behind me and locking it before leaning against it- not wanting him to try to open it.

I flick on the lights and see as he widens his eyes, backing away from me.

"Lydia you need to leave! Open the door! Just- you need to go." He says. I shake my head.

"Nah. I need to talk to you first." I say. He shakes his head.

"Lydia you don't under-"

"I understand perfectly Stiles!" I say half screaming at him, the anger visible in my voice.

He looks at me confused. Still not making eye contact though.

"W-what? How do you-"

"I overheard you and her talking. And what you did- not ok." I say with a hint of anger in my face.

Stiles shakes his head, sighing.

"Lydia it's to protect you. Ok? I'm doing this to protect you."

I shake my head stepping away from the door slightly.

"I don't need YOU to protect me Stiles! Since when have I ever needed you to protect me?!" I say angrily. He steps back slightly with a look of hurt in his eyes.

I sigh shaking my head and looking down.

"I- I didn't mean it that way. I didn't mean to say it like that. I meant to say-"

"No Lydia-you know what- just stop, ok? Just be quiet for one second and listen, actually listen, to what I have to say." He says.

I look back down at the floor nodding slightly. Stiles quickly sighs and pulls my head up so that I'm looking directly in his eyes.

"I know you don't need me to help you. Ok? I know that. But your cousin... You may not know it but she's insane. And even though you may not care about me-"

"I do Stiles- I do care about you!" I say interrupting.

Stiles shakes his head looking down before looking back up and continuing talking. "Even though you may not care about me... I care about you. And I'm going to do anything and everything to protect you, weather you like it or not. Ok? Because your cousin is... A nutcase..." He says looking at me.

I shake my head and step back, leaning against the door again. "Don't you think I already know that? Stiles she's my cousin. She used to do terrible... Horrible things to me. Ok? So I know what she could do to you. And it's not pretty."

He shakes his head. "That proves my point though! What if she does those horrible things to you Lydia?! What if she makes you lose your mind?! What if she gets in your head?" He says.

I shake my head and look him in the eyes, making sure that he knows I'm serious.

"She's already in my head Stiles. She always has been. That's why she didn't want you to see me because she's afraid that you'll find out that the worst has already been done to me." I say.

He shakes his head in confusion. "What do you mean?..." I sigh looking down.

"Stiles she can't do anything that's worse to me," I say shaking my head. I close my eyes and look back up at him.

"Because I'm already losing my mind." I look at his confused face, knowing that he's going to want an explanation and sigh, not wanting to give one. Not yet.

"Just... Stay away from her Stiles. Ok?" I look at his confused face and slowly unlock the door, opening it.

"Stay away from her."

I mutter out the words, knowing that he's heard me before stepping out of the janitors closet and walking down the hall.

"Wait Lydia! You need to explain it to me!" He says. I turn around looking at him from down the hall.

"I'll explain everything. Come pick me up at 9 tonight. I'll... I'll explain." He nods and I continue to walk down the hall before stopping and turning towards you.

"Remember. Stay away from her." I say warningly. I see him sigh and nod before I walk down the hallway and out of sight.

I'm going to have to explain it to him.

Everything.

It's like I'm reliving a nightmare.

But I guess that nightmare still hasn't ended anyways.

Not even close to have ended.

It's barely begun.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys! So I'm continuing writing this cuz I've found this series really enjoyable and fun to write for me personally.

Make sure you comment!! Comments and requests are greatly appreciated!!

-------------- --------------- ---------------
RANT!
So I figured I'd rant a little because I have to get something out. If you don't wanna read just skip over it.

Some Stalia shippers are really getting on my last nerve.

I mean like, I get you like Stalia and if you don't like STYDIA good for you- I honestly don't really care- but DONT put down our ship with something like "Stydia isn't a ship, never was never will be" I mean that's not an opinion that's hate.

If you can not tell the difference between hate and an opinion, you need JESUS.

But honestly I had one problem this week with someone who commented on MY Instagram account may I add and tagged my other followers while saying "Stydia isn't a ship, never was really. And when I got angry she was like "Chill. Don't hate on me." LIKE SERIOUSLY?! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU I MEAN CMON.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry bout that. I'm good now. Than you if you read that. But I'm chill now. Hopefully I'll get another chapter out soon!

-Spaz