Cut

Lydia
-------------------------
My eyes slowly fluttered open and I blinked a few times, trying to let my eyes adjust to the bright lights.

When I finally was able to see, I looked down at my body and noticed that I was completely restrained. My legs and wrists were being held down by some sort of leathery handcuffs. I looked at my arms and noticed two needles in my  right arm, hooked up to two bags of liquids that stood near my bed.

I blinked and looked over to see doctor James, sitting in the corner. I blinked and he smirked at me.

"Ahh. Ms Martin. Nice to see you're awake. You slept for a while." He said to me. I blinked, pursing my lips.

He looked at me.

"Do you want to know what I'm going to do to you?" He asked me. I blinked and he chuckled.

"Well? Speak up." He said.

I tightened my jaw and went to speak when a sharp pain came to my head and I groaned in pain, squeezing my eyes shut.

It hurt me for a few more seconds before slowly going away.

I kept my eyes squeezed shut and breathed shakily as the harsh pain.

I heard the doctor chuckle.

"The tether. It wants you to be with him- it can't stand being away from him for so long. Because like I said- you slept for a while my dear. Two days actually." He responded. I widened my eyes as I struggled under the restraints and tried to sit up.

"Let me go! You can't do this you asshole!" I screamed, thrashing around, pain shooting through my body.

He smirked, walking towards me.

"Actually- I can. But don't worry about it. Soon you won't even feel the pain of the tether. Because I'm going to cut your connection from him. I'm going to press that big button on that machine next to you, and it's going to damage  the supernatural connection you two have. And then you're going to slowly start to die, and so is he. But I won't let you die. I'll bring him in, and let you watch as he does. You two would live a while longer if you had physical contact after the tether was cut- but I'm not going to let you do that. I'm going to make you watch each other slowly die. And then- I'm going to attach your life to mine. And we'll be tethers. And then you'll have to care about me- and you'll get to watch him die." He said.

My breathing quickened and I jolted forward, trying to get loose.

"You son of a bitch- I hate you! Do you not understand that?! I hate you! And I will never EVER care about you! Even if you tether me to you- you still won't mean shit!" I screamed, my breathing heavy. As I slowly started to calm down, realizing that I couldn't get loose, I looked down at my lap and breathed slightly slower.

"But... If you let him go... I'll stay with you. I won't ever leave- I swear on my life. You can keep me locked up- do whatever you want. And I promise I'll go along with whatever you want. Just... Let him go." I responded. He walked closer to me, inches from my face.

"Now, now, Lydia.... Why would I do that when I get the benefit of watching your lover die?" He responded before pressing a button on one of the large machines.

I gasped loudly as I felt all of the air knocked out of me and an enormous searing pain came to my chest. I winced in pain, biting my lip hard and I cried out in pain, squeezing my eyes shut.

"I'm going to leave you here to sit in pain for a little, while I go get Stilinski." He said. His voice slowly started to get softer and softer as my hearing slowly started to fade.

But, before everything went black and I passed out from the searing pain, I heard one thing.

"Your tether has just been cut. You two are no longer connected."

And then a door closed.

And I passed out.

----------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE:
PLEASE COMMENT FEELINGS!!!!!!
-Sarcastic_stiles