A Helping Hand

Lydia paces her room nervously, waiting for Stiles to come. The doctor sits in his chair confused as he looks at Lydia.

"How did you know he was having a panic attack? You... You knew something was wrong and had me call him to come to the hospital... How did you know something was wrong?" He asks confused. Lydia shakes her head angrily.

"It doesn't matter." She replies, shaking her head. He sighs shaking his head before standing up and putting his hands on her shoulders.

"Lydia, you need to calm down. Just sit down." He says. She shakes her head.

"I can't calm down! He just had a panic attack and I'm expecting him to drive here? He could get into an accident!" Lydia says.

The doctor quickly shushes her, trying to calm her down.

"Lydia, he's going to be fine okay? Calm down." He says. Lydia shakes her head.

"No, he isnt! He's-" The doctor shushes her again and brushes a piece of hair behind her ear. She looks at him confused as he does.

"Lydia just calm down okay." He says smiling softly.

She looks at him confused as he holds her by her shoulders slightly as she tries to back out of his grip.

"Uhm, doctor-"

"You can call me James." He says, smiling softly.

Lydia backs up slowly.

"Uhm... okay Doctor James..." She says confused before clearing her throat.

"Are you this uhm... nice to all your patients?" She says as she backs away from him. Doctor James nods.

"I care a lot about my patients. I get very attached to them." He says as he steps closer. She blinks and clears her throat before walking towards the bed.

"look doctor... I'm um... Actually really tired and I think I'm going to try to sleep so... Why don't you just leave the room so I can-"

"Don't you want me to help you try to sleep? I'm very helpful." He says as he steps closer to her. She clears her throat again and shakes her head.

"N-no I'm fine." She says, shaking her head as she looks down. She freezes slightly as he steps closer. The doctor stops.

"Why're you so nervous Lydia? I'm not going to hurt you. Why would I ever want to hurt you." He says. She shakes her head slightly as she stares down still, breathing shakily as he puts his hands on her shoulders.

"Lydia I just want what's best for you, I'd never want to hurt you." He says.

"Don't touch her!" Stiles says as swings the door to Lydia's room open and rushes through the door, shoving the doctor off of Lydia.

"Don't you even lay a finger on her." He says as he glares at the doctor before holding Lydia to his chest as she shakes, standing next to the bed.

"Shhh it's okay Lyds. I'm here. You're safe." Stiles says, trying to calm her as he rubs her back, holding her close.

The doctor looks at them confused before stopping.

"I'm not him. That's why you don't want me to help you. I'm not him." The doctor says.

They both look at the doctor confused.

"Wh-what do you mean?..." Lydia asks confused. The doctor shakes his head.

"You don't want me to help you.... Because I'm not him..." He pauses before stepping towards the door.

"But now I'm going to help you... Only half help you though. Because you denied my help. Stiles is going to be here for you, but in a different way than you want." He says as he looks at them.

Stiles holds onto Lydia tighter and Lydia looks up at stiles confused.

"We have a boy here that's just as crazy as the girl! Admit him into the same room as here! He has to stay here and under no circumstances can he be bailed... He's too crazy to leave."

The doctor says. Lydia shakes her head.

"No- you can't do this! You have me here! Isn't that enough?! Don't make him stay here!" She says.

Stiles gets pulled away from Lydia by two large men and they hold him as he tries to squirm out of their grip.

"Get him dressed and then send him back in here. I'm going to go take care of his paperwork. His mental state is already bad. Let's just say he's going to be here for a very long time." The doctor says.

Stiles looks at the doctor and blinks at him angrily, glaring.

"Why're you doing this?" He asks the doctor as he glares at him. The doctor looks at him innocently.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He says as he stares at Stiles blankly before they take him out of the room, closing the door behind them.

The doctor turns around and looks at Lydia, stepping closer to her.

She backs away, shaking her head.

He looks at her.

"Why're you backing away? Im just doing this to help you." He says. She shakes her head angrily.

"By forcing him to stay here? Just so you can prove a point?! If you think that's helping, your nuts. I don't want your help." She says angrily.

The doctor narrows his eyes before grabbing her wrist and slapping her across the face.

Lydia gasps, crying out slightly as she holds her face with the hand that's free. The doctor pushes her down slightly so that she's lower then him and she doesn't look at him, looking down.

"Don't test me Lydia. I'm doing good things for you right now. I could do very bad things if I'm persuaded. Don't test me." He says angrily before letting go of her wrist and walking out, closing the door behind him.

_________________________
Authors Note:
HEY AGAIN! So I hope you liked the chapter! It's crazy... I know. The doctors a little (well actually more like a lot) crazy and he's obsessed with Lydia. Looks like he's not the guy he was thought to be.

PLEASE COMMENT!! I WORKED VERY HARD TO BE ABLE TO GET THESE OUT SO FAST!!

-Sarcastic_stiles