Out Of My Mind

Lydia
---------------
"Seriously Lydia? You're being stupid." Aidan said to me rolling his eyes.

I scoffed, shaking my head angrily. "Aidan just shut up ok? I'm not stupid. I saw you kissing her. Or are you going to make up an excuse for that too? Maybe my eye sight is bad? Or oh! Maybe Peter is making me see things again." I say sarcastically spitting out the words. I flick on the light in my bed room throwing my bag on the ground.

"Lydia I already apologized! It was a stupid mistake, really! What more do you want?" He says following me. I clench my jaw. "Aidan sorry isn't going to cut it this time- it's always sorry- there have been so many false apologies that I can't even seem to trust your word any more." I say, turning my back on him and taking my phone out of my back pack.

I feel Aidan's arms wrap around me from behind. "C'mon babe. You know that I'm sorry. You're my one and only." I sigh, not getting out of his grip. "Yeah. I bet you said that to that girl while you sucked her face off." I said rolling my eyes.

He shakes his head sighing and resting his chin on my shoulder. "No Lydia it's not like that- I'm done being the bad guy- I hate hurting you. I love you. If I didn't love you would I do this?" He says as he slowly kisses my neck. I let out a soft breath and nod. "Yeah. You probably still would." I say.

He slowly kisses down my neck more and I let out a soft breath as my eyes flutter closed and I drop my phone onto the carpeted floor. He knows that when he gets like this, I can't help but forgive him, and I really hate him for it.

He smirks as he slowly spins me around, pushing his lips onto mine. He sweeps me off my feet and carries me to the bed, pinning me down as we kiss.

He laughs softly into the kiss. "I'm guessing this means I'm forgiven?" He says before leaning back down, kissing me on the lips roughly. I kiss back with my eyes closed, deepening the kiss. He slowly starts to pull my shirt up when my phone starts to ring.

I sigh, opening my eyes. "One second." I say. He shakes his head. "Whoever that is can wait." He says.

Although I want to keep going, the risk of it being someone in need is too great, especially in beacon hills. "Aidan get off." I say, huffing out a breath of aggravation. He sighs rolling his eyes and gets off of me. I walk over to my phone that's on the floor and pick it up. The caller ID says Stiles. I answer it, pulling it up to my ear.

"Stiles I'm busy right now, can you call back later?" I say. I hear a hiccup.

"Im at the graveyard. You told me to call you when I'm at the graveyard." Stiles says slurred. I bite my lip, my eyes widening slightly as I think of what to say.

"Stiles I'll be right there. Don't drive anywhere I-I'll be right there." I say quickly. I hear a sigh.

"Lydia I am perfectly sober. I can drive on my own. I only called because you told me to call when I'm here." I hear him slur.

"No- I mean I know you're sober. But I'm going to pick you up ok?" I say, lying about the sober part. I hear a larger sigh over the phone

"Make sure you bring someone for my Jeep. I can't leave it here." He says. I nod but then realize he can't see me.

"Yeah. I'll get someone to come."

"You have to bring someone Lydia! Don't forget to bring someone! Or I'll drive home myself!" He says. I bite my lip.

"I'll get someone to come Stiles I promise. Just- don't go anywhere. Stay right there." I say and he abruptly hangs up.

"Who the hell was that?" Aiden asks, sitting on the edge of the bed and lookin overly frustrated.