"I promise." (P.Parker)

Requested by -   

can i have a request where peter and the reader and hanging out with the avengers and everyone is in costume but the reader cause she doesn't have powers but they all get held hostage and she decides to sacrifice herself and they throw all the avengers out since the reader is all of their weaknesses and 3 years later she is finally found in a ditch with nature powers and peter finds her and they cry and fall in love like they were meant to before they get kidnapped cause he was gonna tell her about his love before.

Once again, sorry if this wasn't what you wanted, I hope you like it. I changed some of it :D

//

"Y/n, no." Peter turned his head to look at you, shaking his head.

"Peter, the world needs people like you guys. Look at me, I'm just a regular girl. The only difference I'll ever make is by sacrificing myself so they would let you guys go." You reasoned with Peter.

He glanced around the dim room, asking for the other Avengers to help him convince you. They all tried to stop you, but you had a good reason. Nobody can stop you, not even Peter.

"Y/n, are you sure about this?" Wanda asked, crossing her arms in front of her chest. Her eyes were filled with worries.

None of them wanted to leave you alone with strangers especially the ones that were strong enough to put all the Avengers together in a room where they couldn't use their powers.

"Yes, Wanda I am... Plus, you guys can come and help me later." You whispered the last part.

After what seemed like an hour, you had managed to convince Peter to let them take you. It was the only choice you guys had. 

You stared at Peter as he did the same with you. Tears were welling up your eyes. Peter wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a tight hug. He squeezed your body like he would never see you again because it was most likely going to be like that. You hugged him back, burying your face into his hard chest. Your hands rested on the back of his shoulders, pulling him as close to you as possible as the Avengers looked at you guys, feeling bad for the couple standing in front of them. They didn't say anything and let you guys have your moment.

Tears slipped down your cheeks as you held back your sob. Peter pulled away from you, cupping your face with his soft hands. He leaned down, placing his delicate lips on yours. You guys ignored the silence and the tears flowing down your faces as your lips moved together.

"I'll come back for you, I promise." He said after he pulled away. 

He leaned down once more and pecked your lips before he leaned his face up and place a soft kiss on your forehead and wiped the tears off your face.

"Y/n, I l-" He started.

"That's enough, you decided that you're going to leave her here, that's it. No more talking, these men will lead you guys out, don't pull anything, one wrong move and she's dead." The man threatened.

"We'll come for you." Steve said, sending you a reassuring nod.

The other man yanked Peter's hands off you, causing him to glared and growled at the man. Peter yanked his arm out of the man's grip and started walking toward the metal double door.

As the Avengers walked out of the room, they all turned to look back at you. The man had his pistol pointed at your temple, ready to pull the trigger if one of them decided to do something. They all sent you an apologetic look.