Christmas Lights (T. Holland)

It was almost Christmas so just like everyone, you went Christmas shopping for your family.

It was already getting dark since it was winter. The city lights made yours and everybody's faces glow as the specks on light skipped along the winter air.

You wrapped the scarf around your neck, trying to protect yourself against the cold London air. Every time you or anybody breathe you can see each other's breath because of the cold.

You walked along the street as the sun continued to set along the horizon. You hugged your body even tighter when the wind blew.

Occasionally, you would stop at the stores, looking through the glass at the things they had. You bent down to look at the books that were set next to the glass.

"Patrick Ness.." you mumbled to yourself, you definitely heard of that name before.

You stood up straighter when two boys came into your sight, taking pictures against the wall, having a small photoshoot.

Your mind was screaming 'THE HOLLANDS' but you stayed calm.

You scooted away from them, pulling your phone out to search his name up. The book that was displayed next to the glass was 'The Rest Of Us Just Live Here', but it was definitely not the reason why you've heard of the authors name before.

"Excuse me, can you maybe help me with something?" One of the boy from before, Tom, came up to you, causing you to look up from your phone.

"That depends." You said, putting your phone away.

"My brother sucks at taking pictures. I was wondering if you could take some pictures for me. You don't have to be good 'cause at least you're going to be better than my brother." You could hear the small lie in his voice but nether the less you said yes.

"Wanna go somewhere else? The lighting isn't that great here." You said, biting your lips slightly.

Stay calm.

"Sure why not." Tom shrugged and followed you down the street where the lights were much better.

Fairy lights were attached to the metal bars along the stores, falling down onto the floor, surround both sides of your bodies, it felt like you guys were in a tunnel.

"What's your name?" You asked asked the other boy even though you knew exactly what his name is.

"Tom."

"No, I meant him." You pointed at Tom's brother who gave you his camera.

"Harry, yours?" Harry smiled at you sweetly, his eye sparkling through his glasses.

"It's Y/n." You said, changing the ISO on the camera and the lighting. "Alright, you ready?" You put the strap around your neck.

Tom nodded, running his hands through his brown soft hair. He stood in front of the fairy lights, looking off the camera as you take some pictures.

You purposely said something funny so he would laugh, you captured his laugh into a photo. As you look at the photo, a smile came on your face.

Tom liked the pictures so he asked you to take more pictures which you said yes to again.

You followed him around the street, taking numerous pictures. You took some of Harry's as well when he was just walking around or were doing his own things. You showed him some of the pictures and it was pretty clear that he liked it.

"So Spiderman, do you want me to take more pictures?" You caught him off guard.

You took a picture of his face as soon as his eyes widened at your question. He thought that you didn't know who he was but then again he played Peter Parker so who wouldn't know, you haven't been living under a rock.

Plus, you might not be a fan but you know that Harry was good at taking pictures.

"Excuse me?" Tom managed to choke out.

"Need any more pictures?"

"I can take some pictures of you guys if you want?" Harry came into the conversation, he was nearly smirking, doing his brother a favor.

You told them that you were not so fond of people taking pictures of you, they managed to let you allow Harry to take some pictures of you. You were uncomfortable at first but you felt better after a few minutes.

Harry told you how to pose and you did what he told you. Tom was getting a bit  jealous because of Harry's interactions with not a complete stranger as known as you.

"Harry you might want to change the lighting. She's nearly as white as your tea." Tom mocked his brother.

"Shut up." Harry rolled his eyes, getting annoyed of Tom. "Are you going to take a picture with her or not?"

"Sure." Tom shrugged as if his heart wasn't about to leap out of his big golden heart. He walked over to you, he tried to put his arm around you but pulled his arm back, not knowing if you liked or not not. "Is this okay?"

"Y-yeah." You managed to stutter out.

Your breath hitched when Tom wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you close to his body, your sides pressing against each other's.

"Are we pretending to be a couple?" You asked as Tom turned you around so your chest were touching as he wrapped his other arm around your waist, allowing you to rest your hands in his chest.

"You can say that." Tom smirked down at you. "Maybe you can be my real girlfriend one day." He said to himself.

A smile got onto your face as you sat on your bed looking down at your phone as you saw the notification saying that Tom had tagged you on Instagram.

That night after you guys were done taking pictures in the Christmas lights, he asked you for your Instagram in case he wanted to post the picture you took.

Your heart swelled when you look at the post. It was a picture you and him. His arms were around you as you guys laughed at something Harry said. It was a simple picture but it made your feelings for him grow even more. A week after that night he asked you to be his girlfriend, he wanted to tell his fans but you told him that you were not ready for the world to know.

His caption was "Throw back to the first day I met my girlfriend ❤". The fans were confused, some shipped you guys already and a few said that he would be better off with them instead of you, but overall the reactions were good.

You laughed at Sam's comment, it said 'Do you want me to get you a mistletoe tonight? 😂"

You guys have only been dating for a week and a half but you were already meeting his  parents tonight, which was pretty quick but your feelings were serious.

All you could do was hope that everything would end up the way you wanted it to.

//
I didn't know how to end this imagine ahhriowjsoandid