Your Suit Is Colorful (P.P)

I smiled happily as I stared down at my painting, it looked pretty good, probably my best one so far. I was painting the basic beach many people like to paint.

I wiped my hands on my face, wiping away my sweat probably smearing paint on my face. For another period, I continued to paint until it was done, completely. I grabbed my cup of water and a small can of paint in my hands and headed out of the art room,

I whistled to myself in the hallway thinking that nobody was there, I turned around the corner, bumping into somebody.

I gasped loudly, holding my free hands over my mouth, my cup and paint spilled on the person as they gasped too. I looked up as the boy looked at me his eyes wide open. His bag was resting in front of him instead of on his back so the yellow paint went in there, probably ruining his books.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I took a small towel out of my apron and rubbed it against his bag and his sweater.

"It's uh okay." He said with his soft voice, looking down at me as he tensed up.

"No it's not, I particularly ruined your sweater and bag." I said, feeling guilty.

"It's fine, really it's just one sweater,I have a shirt underneath it, so I can just take it off," he said as he reached the hem of his sweater, pulling it over his head after he put his paint covered bag on the floor. For a second I saw his abs, I stood there admiring his body, not expecting him to be muscular.

He saw that I was looking as he pulled his shirt down covering up his stomach as he blushed. I blinked and went back to looking at his eyes.

"U-um, I should go and get the mob before the principal sees this." I said and stumbled away from him and went to the janitor room asking the the for a mop and went back.

Surprisingly, the boy was still there, leaning against the wall. He stood up more properly when he saw me, he reached his hand out to get the mop but I didn't let go of it.

"What are you doing?" I asked getting confused.

"I'm going to mob the floor." He said simply.

"No, no. I'm mopping the floor. It was my fault." I pulled the mop toward me.

"But it's also my fault," he pulled the mop back toward himself. I pulled it back and he did the same not giving up.

"Let. Go." I said.

"Nope." He said and tried to pull it back toward him again, at that moment I let go of the it and it hit him on his head causing him to groan loudly.

"Oh my gosh," I laughed at him, "I'm sorry, I truly am." I continued to laugh at him, I feel bad for him but it was funny and he laughed a bit too.

"Don't even worry about it," he reached his hand up to touch the skin that is turning red soon to be purple.

"I'll go get you some ice from the nurse." I started walking but he grabbed my wrist, stopping me, saying that it's fine.

We decided to take turns on mopping the floor. Later when we were done we put the things away, including my cup on the floor and my empty can of paint.

"By the way, my names Peter Parker." He said, reaching his hands out.

"I'm Y/n L/n," I shook his hand.

I looked at the clock on the wall, it was less than ten minutes until the end of the day, surprisingly nobody came to look for us and ask why we missed our class. I asked him about his bag and his books. He opened it and checked the things in it, saying that most things are fine.

"Bye Peter!" I shouted as I walked away from the school, he waved back and walk to the opposite direction.

When I arrived at home, I did my homework and took a nap. I was disturbed by my mom telling me to buy some things from the store because apparently she's too old to go.

I groaned and got out of bed. Walking to the store was kind of weird that day, it was super quiet as if I was in a cemetery. The wind was blowing,  the cold chilly air was hugging my small body as I wrapped my arms around myself. All I was wearing was one hoodie and leggings.

I went into the store and grabbed the things my mom asked for before I head out. I screamed loudly when a dude in red and blue tight landed in front of me.

I clenched onto the bag of food to my chest, keeping them as safe as possible.

"For gods sake! I nearly dropped my food." I complained and shook my head at him. "You don't get to do that to people, we get it you have super powers, no need to ruin people's dinner."

"Sorry, I wasn't trying to ruined your dinner, I was just saying hi." Spiderman explained. I just nodded my head. I squinted my eyes at his suit when I saw yellow paint on his suit, scattering randomly in front of his chest.

"Your suit is colorful," I said, pointing at the spots the paint laid. His lenses widened suddenly, making me confused.

"Oh just uh an accident at home with my aunt." He scratched the back of his head with his hand.

"Funny how I spilt paint on this very cute guy toda-" I stopped for a second, "anyways I have to go before my mom kills me." I said and walked past him. I could feel him looking at me as I walked away. What the fuck just happened to my mind?

The next morning, I woke up with a conclusion. I got ready for school quickly and sprinted into the school building. For the rest of the day I tried to find Peter, I found him in Spanish class, he was there tapping his pen on his table.

"Hey, Peter," I greeted him. He greeted me back, he didn't look at me though. During class, I would constantly stare at Peter and sometimes he noticed but didn't do anything. After class, Peter, his best friend Ned and I walked out of class together.

"So Peter, what do you usually do after school?" I ask.

"I um study, yeah." He scratched the back of his head.

"That's it?" I smirked at him.

"Fuck," I heard him muttered under his breath, knowing that I know his secret.

//

Feel like my imagines are getting worse.