Have You Ever Been Told? (T.H)

IS IT JUST ME BUT I DONT WANT GWEN TO BE IN THE SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING SEQUEL, I WANT NEW CHARACTERS. I WANT TOM'S MOVIE TO BE UNIQUE, WE DONT NEED ANOTHER GWEN, IN MY OPINION

WE HAVE MJ.

//
You close the door, putting your bag down onto your bed, sighing heavily as the lump in your throat grows. Your hands are in your hair, making it even more messy. Your insecurities are eating you alive, there is no one to help you. Your friends and family seem like they're annoyed of you constantly bothering them with you negatively.

You can't help but feel bad about yourself, the more you stare at yourself in the mirror, the more your body shape changes - changes into something weird, something indescribable, your reflection doesn't even look like you're a human anymore because you have been looking at yourself for so long.

You fall back onto your bed, bouncing slightly. You place your arm over your eyes, you just wanted everything to disappear - including yourself. Nothing seems like it's going to turn out good, in fact it's the opposite.

Your other hand goes over to your stomach, pinching it. At that moment you feel even more fat and bloated. Sometimes you just wish that you can cut pieces of your body out because they're just that bad.

"I should kill myself." You mutter to yourself, voice full of sadness.

You stand in front of the glass wall in the mall, looking at yourself in disgust as your friends continue to talk about other things, they even forget that you are there for a few seconds.

A frown won't go off your face as you continue to stare at yourself, tears threatening to spill out of your eyes as the negativity grow inside your head once again.

A few meters away from your group of friends are two boys, chatting and laughing until one of them notices you staring at yourself. He can see a full view of your reflection, he can see the frown and the insecurities swirling in your eyes.

The boy - Tom, stares at you as you turn your head to look at your friends, he notices that they are ignoring you, none of them turn to look at you. He sees your frown getting deeper and deeper by seconds.

Nobody should feel left out in a hangout, Tom thinks. He can see you comparing yourself to your friends, he knew that it's only going to bring you down even more.

"Haz, is it okay if I stay for a few more hours? You don't have to wait for me." Tom asks, turning his head back to look at Harrison. Harrison sees something in Tom's eyes and he's knew right away that his best friend is on a mission to help somebody again.

As soon as Harrison leaves, Tom strolls over to you, ignoring your friends eyes that follow him until he stops in front of you.

You break away from your trance, looking up at the stranger standing before you who is extremely attractive. You gulp down the lump in your throat, coughing before you ask, "Do I know you?"

"No, but you will." Tom answers, sending you a smile that causes your heart to melt.

"What is that supposed to mean?" You laugh nervously, glancing at your friends for help. By now your friends have already ignore your presences.

"I notice you, out of all the girls in this mall. So I thought, there must be something special about you." Tom says.

"There is nothing special about me, if you want something special my friends are over there." You point at your friends who continue to ignore you just like usual.