Remember Me? (T.H)

"Y/n, our old friends are visiting us for two weeks," your mom said out of the blue, causing you to look up from your book. You looked at her confused, scrunching your nose.

"Who?" You asked, closing your book and placed it on the soft beige couch.

"You know our old neighbor who moved out more than five years ago?" Your mom asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah.. kind of..I'm not sure, I don't know." You answered your mom, standing up and went into the kitchen.

But how were you suppose to remember some family from more than five years ago?

"Well I'm sure you'll remember them as soon as you see them." You mother stated cheerfully, cutting up the vegetables, making lunch for the old friend she was talking about.

You told her that you would be out on the beach pasting time. Your family lived in the coast of England, your house was like the ones in the movies, on the cliff that was slowly eroding years by years.

You put your sandals on and ran down the cliff and down to the beach with your favorite book in your hand. The feeling of your feet meeting the wet and dry sand calmed you down as the wind blew through your hair. The salty smell of the ocean was your favorite. Your nerves were calmed as soon as your feet met the sea water.

Your mind travelled back the old friends your mom was talking about. You couldn't remember anybody that were your neighbors, you could only remember that there was a family living next to you guys.

You think and think for the past hour, trying to figure out who the family was, but a few hours past and the only thing that flashes through your mind was a boy with brown curly hair, the boy that have been on your mind for years but some how his face was always blurry. Blurry just like fog on a cold rainy day.

"Who is he?" You asked yourself.

You blew wind out of your mouth, calming your mind when you realized that the sun was already starting to set above the waving horizon. Sea waves were dancing along with the sunlight as you looked at the horizon.

You picked your book up, put on your sandals and walked up the hill/cliff to your house. You stopped your steps when you saw a red car.

Once again your nose scrunched up and your eyebrow narrowed down as you were confused, you walked to the car that was parked next to your beach house on top of the cliff, you bent your back a bit observing the car carefully.

Definitely not our car, you thought.

As you stood in front of the wooden door you could hear new voices, they're familiar but yet so different from what you've heard before.

You tried pushing the door open but it was locked, you fisted your hand and banged on the door, the sound raced through your house loudly, soon you heard footsteps from inside.

"Thank you." You said and walked under your dad's arm. You didn't bothered to go to the living room and went straight to the kitchen, grabbing onto the apple that was sitting in the basket on the marbled counter.

Your feet danced on the wooden floor, twirling your body in circled. You took some skips and twirls as you entered the living room. Biting on your apple, you still didn't look up and continued to take small skips and once again spun yourself around like girls in the cringey love sick movie. You couldn't see anything around you since you were focused on your footsteps and book.