I Don't Kill Spiders (P.P)

SHORT CHAPTER
*Unedited*

I stared at my best friend until he turned his head and made eye contact with me. I rose my eyebrows up wanting answers from him. I haven't seen him in a few days with no explanation. He mouthed that he would tell me later.

"You better tell me why you missed school, my texts and calls. I went over to your apartment just to make sure that you're okay, Aunt May said that you had to do something but she wouldn't tell me what it was." I complained as we walked out of the class room.

"I had the Stark Internship," he answered once again.

"You always say that, Peter." I said and stopped walking, "Tell me the truth, please."

"That was the truth." He answered looking at me in the eyes. I searched for the lies in his eyes and surprisingly I found nothing. But Peter was good at keeping secrets when it came to the 'internship'.

"Okay, but at least tell me next time." I said. He nodded his head before we headed to our class.

After school, I went to Peter's apartment and aunt May wasn't there yet. I went into his kitchen, searching for food. I took out a box of cereal out of the cabinet, poured some milk into the bowl and added the cereal like I owned the apartment.

"Can you give me some? I don't know where the cereals are." Peter came in and asked sarcastically.

"Sure, welcome to my apartment by the way," I said as I grinned innocently at him. He just laughed and walked into his room. After I ate, I followed Peter into his room and just read my book next to him as he read his. I would always lay my head on his shoulder and he would put his arm around me and read his book.

Honestly though, I think we were cute as fuck.

But I had no chance with him, if someone walked in they would think that we were together but sadly, no we weren't.

The next day was pretty average, nothing much happened like always. Ned, Peter and I sat in boredom as the teacher talked. I teared a piece of paper and wrote something on it and threw it at Ned. He read it and nodded his head.

Peter leaned up looking at you guys confused as ever. Ned threw the scrunched up paper at Peter.

"Hangout at my place after school?" He read under his breath. He smiled and grinned at you. It's nothing new but it was so boring that day that small things like a hangout after school cheered us up.

We all walked into my room when we arrive at my apartment. We all hoped onto my bed excitedly. We ended up talking for the rest of the day and building some new set of legos.

Peter and Ned's heads snapped in my direction as I screamed. There was a small spider on my bed, I ran to my door shouting at Peter and Ned.

"Guys get the fuck out of my room!" I shouted.

"What why? Are you okay?" Peter asked worriedly.

"There's a fricking spider on the bed." I yelled, Ned's eyes widened as he jumped off my bed and hid behind my body.

Peter's head turned around as he glanced around my bed, looking for the spider. He spotted in on my favorite pillow. Peter pushed his hand down into my pillow as he spider climbed onto his hand. He lifted his hand up in front of his face, showing it to Ned and I.

"It's just small spider, smaller then your pinkie nail Y/n," He said trying his best to clam me down.

"Ned, you shouldn't be scared of spiders." Peter said looking raising his brows at Ned.

"Sorry! I can't help it. It's little and evil and everything that is not nice," Ned's hands were flying in the air as he talked.

"Kill it!" I yelled at Peter. His eyes widen in horror as he covered his mouth as he aged at my words.

"What!" Ned and Peter said at the same time.

"I said, kill it." I commanded.

"What, no. I don't kill animals, especially spiders." He said, I could feel Ned gripping on my shirt as he continued to hid behind me.

"Especially spiders? What do you have with spiders Peter?" You asked him suspiciously.

"N-nothing!" He shouted suddenly, "It's just- I mean look at it. It's adorable." He lifted his other hand up and moved the spider around with his fingers.

"Kill it," I said again.

Peter walked over to my window and place it on the window ledge and watched it as it climbed on the wall.

"Sorry Y/n, I don't kill spiders." He looked at me.

"Whatever, it's gone now." I said as I walked toward him and poked my tongue out and booed him. We both turned around to look at Ned and he was already on my bed, cuddling with the pillows.

Peter wrapped his arms around me as he stepped forward, forcing me to walk backward. He stared at my eyes for a second before he rested his head on my forehead. That was when my world flipped.

//

This is more of a random chapter, not much happened and not a lot of fluff, sorry. It will be better next time.