Mysterious Texter (T.H)

Short AU

Unknown : You look very pretty today, I love that hairstyle on you.

Me : who's this?

Unknown : Just someone in your school.

Me : alright, then bye I guess...

Unknown : No please don't go, I'm sorry I came off a bit creepy.

Me : a bit?

Unknown : Okay, maybe a lot. But please don't think I'm a creep. I just want to be your friend.

Me : who knows, you could be an old man pretending to be a teenager. And why can't you just talk to me?

Unknown : Trust me I'm not. And I'm too shy to talk to you in person. I'm not the cool kind.

Me : it doesn't matter if you're cool or not

Unknown : I'm still scared.

Me : well the bell is going to ring in a minute so text me later and prove that you're actually a student from here

Unknown : Trust me I will.

I walked to my English class when the bell rang, I sighed heavily. I couldn't wait to go home. I sat on my seat, glancing around the room. Nobody was there yet so I sat alone until the door opened, revealing the hot attractive Tom Holland, the girls in this school seemed to drool over.

I've never actually talked to him before. Yes, I might have a small crush on him but he was out of my league. He was the popular and smart kind, and then there was me, ugly and dumb. There was just something about Tom that made him so precious, maybe it was the way his soft brown hair fell against each other and his warm brown eyes that softened when he smiled.

When I realized that I was staring at him, I looked down before he noticed. Out of the usual, he sat next me. He smiled at me for the first time ever. Of course I smiled back. Since the teacher wasn't in the class room, I took my phone out.

I opened the chat between me and the anonymous dude, or at least I think.  I reread the chat, trying to find clue. I think about my group of friends, trying to remember whose number I didn't have.

-

Unknown : sent a photo

Me : You're in Ms. Maeson's English class?

Unknown : Yup.

Me : alright, at least give me a name to call you.

Unknown : Name me Spiderman. (ICONIC)

Me : What did you name me?

Spiderman :  Lil Candy ❤

Me : Alright then.

Spiderman : So what are you doing?

Me : Minding my own business :)

Spiderman : Oh that's nice...

Me : Yeah, maybe you should try doing that.

Spiderman : Nah, I'm good thanks.

Spiderman : So what kind of music do you listen to?

Me : (Your favorite kind of songs), you?

Spiderman : woah that's nice. Some old hip hop songs.

Weeks after weeks, we talked, got to know each other more until we become pretty close. Once in a while, I'll ask him who he is but he just wouldn't tell me. 'You might not like me,' was the excuse he alway used.

Once again, I sat in English class waiting for the teacher to come into the room. The students were already here. I decided to text 'Spiderman'.

Me : Hey Spidey boy :)

Spiderman : Heyyyy

Me : Are you in class yet?

Spiderman : Nah, but I'm on my way.

The door creaked opened, revealing Tom Holland.  When I was going to send Spidey the text back, Tom said something that stopped me.

"Hey, Lil Candy." He greeted, looking down at me with a grin on his face. I felt numb and surprised at the same time. My eyes widened as I stared at him. I could feel my body shaking.

"What the fuck?" I asked myself under my breath, "Spidey boy?.."

"Yes that's me, please don't hate me." One of his eye closed, showing me that he was afraid of my reaction. He held his arms out for me to hug him, and I did. My face was pushed against his hard chest and his soft hoodie. He rested his head on mine and pulled me closer to him.

"You smell good," I said out of the blue.

He chuckled lightly saying, "Thanks."

We pulled away quickly, when we heard someone coughed. Ms. Maeson had her hands on her hips, glaring at us. For the rest of the lesson, we held hands under the desk as if we were couples. It was magical, till to this day, the best lesson I've ever had. ( haha ;) )