Wedding Planning

TL: Wedding Planning

Length:  drabble

Synopsis: Tao comes back from China and Chanyeol's not happy with eating alone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -  -

Looking out the window, Chanyeol's sighs. Honestly, why was being a CEO so boring and why wasn't his schedule packed like always? He frowns, sitting straight and fixing his suit. For a moment, he has an urge to call a certain someone, but the urge passes as he forced himself to let it go.

Standing up, he decides to clear his head. There were too many things going around his head that he needed it.

Chanyeol smiles as he passes by his employees, greeting them all by name until he turns to a corner and freezes.

What the hell was Baekhyun doing there? With a basket? Chanyeol walks towards the blond. More importantly, why was he laughing with Yixing, granted that they were old friends and all? The giant wanted to know.

"Excuse me, but I don't think you're allowed here in the cubicle area," he teases lightly when Baekhyun sees him coming.

"I just came by quickly to drop you off some lunch," Baekhyun replies, letting the tall man give him a quick kiss to the cheek. Handing the basket to Chanyeol, he begins to move them away from the cubicles.

"I thought I was coming home for lunch."

"I've made some changes to my schedule."

Giving him him a look, Chanyeol draws his brows together. "With what?"

"I have to pick up Tao from the airport and I have to leave right now," Baekhyun explains. "I'm sorry. Let's have lunch at another time. I have to go right now if I want to be there before the arrival."

Briskly, he gives Chanyeol a kiss on the cheek, and doesn't even bother with the lips, which kind of pissed the man off, because what the hell? Before he can say anything else, Baekhyun's in the elevator, door already closed.

-

-

So, news of the matter's that Tao broke up with Kris...again. Chanyeol's tired of the same story, silently wishing the two would just figure it out one day and just get married. Though that'd be kind of bad, too.

Chanyeol scowls. He pops his head in the kitchen where Baekhyun was cooking and hums. "So, Tao wants to go out tomorrow."

"Yes," Baekhyun says, taking a taste of his soup. "So you'll have to get dinner on your own."

"Why can't I come?"

"Because you just can't." Sighing, Baekhyun glances at him. "It's none of your business, alright."

"Baekhyun, I want to know "

"Why don't you set the plates?" Baekhyun says instead. "It's more like... I don't know. It's not for your ears to know about."

Scoffing, Chanyeol walks to the cabinetry and pulls out two bowls and a few plates. "Is there a problem going on?"

"Kind of."

"If he needs money, Baek, any friend of yours is--"

Holding the ladle in his hand authoritatively, Baekhyun frowns. "Chanyeol, I've said it a million times. Keep your money to yourself."

"You always have an issue with me giving it out. Don't you think it's my decision on what I want to do with it?" Chanyeol asks, walking to their table and setting the plates down.

Turning off the stove, Baekhyun turns back around to his prepared dinner. "Yes, because you're a grown man, twenty-one, of course. But you need to stay out of my business, honey , and stop thinking that everyone needs a share of your money--unless it's for a charity, then by all means, go ahead. Donate."

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol sits down. "You're so stingy."

Pouring his work in a large, ceramic bowl, Baekhyun carefully walks over to the table and places it in the center. "It's a little bit spicy but it's the way you like it."

"I hope there'll be leftovers because I'm going to need it tomorrow."

After going over to wash his hands, Baekhyun dries them off with a paper towel and turns to him. "Just go out."

Chanyeol groans. "Byun Baekhyun."

"Chanyeol, stop. It's just for one night."

Shrugging, Chanyeol sighs, picking up his spoon. "Fine... Honestly, though, what's this business all about? At least give me some sort of synopsis."

Sitting down at the table, Baekhyun gives him a look. "Tao and Kris got engaged. Tao's over here to start planning for the wedding, and he wants me to help him."

Raising his brows, Chanyeol smirks as he watches Baekhyun scoop some food for himself. "Help him? Well what do you know about weddings, vixen? Ever gotten married before? I hope not."

"Really, Park Chanyeol?" Scoffing, Baekhyun shakes his head. "I'm good working with people. Besides, I've done cakes before and I've catered to people before, both as an attendant and bakery owner. I have experience."

"Not REAL wedding experience."

"Using my imagination gets me pretty far to make up for the fact that I don't have any real wedding experience, Chanyeol."

Laughing, Chanyeol cocks his head. "If you want real experience, we can get it done. No problem at all."

"You're stupid."

"Stupid in love," Chanyeol admits. Then after a while, he asks, "Marriage isn't completely out of the question for you, is it?"

"No," the brunet replies casually. "Not completely, just not now."

"I'll keep that in mind when I'm eating alone tomorrow."

Scoffing, Baekhyun dismisses him with a slightly blushing glance. "Whatever..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

A/N: I have decided to post The Letter drabbles and side-stories in this Wattpad story book! I'm going to be uploading the stories that FIT into the TL!Universe, meaning that it'll be like it's from the actual story itself, just snippets of a continuation. Most of the drabbles' timelines are between The Letter and The Invitation's timeline.

However, I am still thinking about uploading the drabbles where I turned The Letter into mpreg. It wouldn't fit in the current TL!AU but I would just have to write the title differently.

Anyways, that's all! :) As always, for the small drabbles that don't fit in anywhere, you can always read them on my livejournal.

Twitter:  www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (consider donating if you would like to support my work ;u; )