Barefoot Cinderella

Baekhyun laid on Chanyeol's chest for a few more seconds in silence before feeling Chanyeol start to grow underneath him. He pushed off of the giant, who protested, trying to pull him back down, but this time, Baekhyun possessed the strength and will to break loose.

"Sehun's obviously not gonna come back," he said without looking at Chanyeol as he went to grab his things. "I should just go."

Chanyeol took a breather before sitting up. His hair was a mess. "Come home with me."

"No," Baekhyun replied.

"Let me drive you home, then."

"Definitely no," Baekhyun said.

"Why? I know where you live, don't I?"

"Of course you do."

Chanyeol frowned. "Unless you told me the address of some other person's house."

"Now why would I do that?" Baekhyun asked as he put the notes he was taking at Sehun's desk and putting them in his bag.

"You don't want me breaking in and crawling in your bed at night."

"As if the only thing you'd probably do is crawl in," Baekhyun pointed out. "Anyways, I don't need a ride."

"Quit being stupid and just let me drive you to that guy Luhan's house! At least!" Chanyeol said, getting annoyed by Baekhyun's evasiveness and rejections.

Baekhyun stopped and turned around to look at Chanyeol who was giving him a look on the bed. "Luhan? You know Luhan?"

"Sehun does. He's the one who told me about your dumb little lie, babe." Chanyeol cocked his head. "By the way, I've been meaning to ask, but what exactly did you do at that guy's house after you went inside?"

Baekhyun scrunched a brow. "What else do you think we did, Park? Of course we just went at it and fucked each other raw until I was filled with his manly-ass semen," he said sarcastically.

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun for a while. Baekhyun did the same, staring Chanyeol down. "As much as the visual of you doing it with some other guy really fucking irritates me, Baek, I do like imagining cum coming out of your ass. I didn't get to see it last time, you know."

"Fuck you, Park," Baekhyun puffed. He slipped on his backpack and started walking out of Sehun's room. "Screw you. Screw your dick. Screw your face. Screw your big, fat house. Screw your party. Screw your freaking car. Screw everything about you!" he said as he walked through the door way and started for the stairs.

Chanyeol hopped off the bed and fixed his hair with a hand while walking after Baekhyun. It was like déjà vu of the morning after the party. "Baek, I know for a fact that you live nowhere near this neighborhood, now stop fucking around and let me take you home, which, this time, you will tell me where the hell you live, or so help me, I will take you to my house and we can repeat Friday night all over again except this time you'll be tied to my bed, with a ring around that cock of yours, screaming my name until I decide when you can go home. You understand?"