EXTRA CHAPTER 6

armelle, river and aiden

a.n happy new years all, four more extra chapters to go! i think y'all can relate to this chapter v well.

happy new years

(triplets are 19 years old, alternate universe)

"Half an hour till midnight," Armelle breathed out as she sat on the training grounds, surrounded by the pack and family members. With her brothers by her side, they huddled over a fire underneath the beautiful moon. The Donovan and Rose family were huddled like penguins all together, reliving the year's memories and laughing at some. 

Aiden's mate, Grace was sitting next to him, her right shoulder adorning with his mark as they gave affectionate, playful kisses to one another. Grace was welcomed warmly by the family, which sadly was the only family she knew as her parents had died at a young age and no known relatives. It was, however, Aiden's duty, to find out if her grandparents were still alive and made sure that his efforts were not spared.

It was only a week after they met when Aiden had finally marked her, falling in love with her the moment they met and then full mated by the next full moon when her heat came (with the protection of course). His two older siblings, Armelle and River, had not yet found their destined mate and had fun being single, they were not tied down and didn't have to worry about their other half. But, seeing Aiden and Grace share affections, sometimes made them feel lonely.

Surely, if one triplet found their mate, the other two would follow shortly after, right?

  As the minutes ticked by, River suddenly got restless sitting on a log waiting for the time to tick by, he gave a groan of boredom, lifting his head up in the air and closed his eyes, feeling boredom settle within him. His wolf, Kingston, nodded in reply and he politely excused himself from the huddle and went to fetch some more food for his stomach.

  His wolf stirred slightly, his feet padding against River's mind as they found the buffet table where seven picnic tables were aligned with various types of foods. From meats to candy, to even fruits, there was an endless amount that River greedily took. He rubbed his hands together and quickly grabbed a plastic plate, inhaling the delicious scent of meat and basil. 

   Kingston found himself whining about something, sensing something was off, however, to deep into food, River ignored him and piled up meat on his plate, not sparing a glance to the fruits sitting beside them. His stomach growled for food, whilst his wolf was growling for something else. But, too entranced with the vast amount of delights in front of him, continued to pile meat onto meat. 

    As he finally gathered all the food he could keep on his plate, he began to walk back to his family. His face stuffed with meat and sauce as he disgustingly swallowed one mouthful of food. He grinned in pure happiness as the delicious meat kept him sated for the time being. He sat next to Armelle once more, whose face turned into disgust as she watched her brother devour his plate messily, no manners what-so-ever.

   "Yuck River, eat properly," she scolded him, handing him a tissue to wipe off the barbecue sauce that dripped down his chin. He rolled his eyes, snatching the tissue from her hand and cleaned himself up a little bit before devouring his plate once more.

    "He got his eating habits from you," Irene pointed out to Archer, eyeing her son with amusement and collided her shoulder with Archer's who shook his head.