"Guys, I need stiches" I say, as I feel my eyes getting heavy.

"Her arm!" Tyler shout, picking up my arm.  Once Mom gets in the drivers seat, we speed off to the hospital.

-

I wake up in a white room, and it smells like medicine.

The hospital.

I must of fell asleep earlier.  I take a look at my arm, I see at least 30 stiches, and when I tried to lift up my arm, I feel a lot of pain.  Just then, a doctor comes in with my Mom.

"Are you ok sweetie?"  Mom says, running over to me and wrapping me in a hug. 

"Yeah, I'm fine mom." I lightly laugh.  She smiles, and takes a seat in a chair next to the hospital bed.

"Hey Gianna, while you were sleeping, we had to give your arm some stiches, 39 to be exact.  Your free to go whenever you want, your mom has already signed the papers." he smiles, and exits the room.

"Ready to go home?" she asks.  I smile, and nod my head.  She gives me a change of clothes, and I go into the bathroom and get changed.  After that, me and Mom walk out of the hospital, and head home. 

"Everyone was so worried about you, so that's when Hayes called up Tyler and Ashton.  They said it would be cool to rescue you by swinging on there vines.  Hayes was really into it." Mom laughs, as she takes a turn onto our street. 

"I hope that I never have to see his face again."  I sigh, looking out the window.

"Who?" Mom asks, pulling into the driveway.

"Dad." I say, opening the door.

"Gianna, you'll never have to deal with him again.  He's not in the state of North Carolina anymore, don't worry." She assure me.  I smile, and step out of the car.  As we go up the steps to the door, I see a sign on the door that says 'Please enter the backway'

My mom smiles, and leads me to the backyard fence.  Once she opens it, my mouth drops.  I see Hayes, Nash, Elizabeth, Skylynn, Auntie Jennie, Uncle Hudson, Tyler, Nick, Dylan, and Ashton.  Even little Harley. He runs up to me, and I pick him up.  He licks my cheek, and I giggle.  Then,  Everyone runs up to me and once again, I'm being pulled into a huge group hug, once everyone lets go, I start a conversation with Auntie Jennie.

"So G, we already bought the house, and next week were gonna need some help moving the stuff in.  Are you in to come down and help us?"  She asks

"Of course!" I say, giving her a hug.  I feel like I cant stop smiling because of this.

"Now, go hang out with your friends and not your old, but cool, aunt." She laughs.  I give her a hug, and run off to Hayes, Tyler, Nick, Dylan, Ashton, and Nash.

"G!" Hayes shouts, embracing me in a huge hug.  I hug back, and bury my head I his neck.

"Hi Hayes." I laugh, as we let go. 

"Are you ok, is your arm ok?"  He asks, taking a look at my arm.

"Yeah, theres just some stiches." I say, as I show everyone.

"Well, now you have a cool story to tell once its a scar."  Dylan says, as I no my head.

"Was it painful, like, getting the stiches?" Tyler asks

"No, I passes out because of the blood loss, and I didn't wake up till after the surgery." I say, as they all nod there heads.

"Well, we were just about to go for a swim, would you like to join us?"  Hayes asks.