Chapter 18

~ The next morning ~

"Psst Hayes! Wake up!"  I say, looking at the clock.  It's 7:30, my usual time. 

"What Gianna!  It's to early to do anything!"  Hayes responds

"Fine, I'll be in my room!"  I say, pretending to cry as I leave.  As I walk out I hear him chuckle.

I haven't been on instagram or twitter since I moved here!  I'll log into them now.

"Wha- what?"  I say to myself.  I see on my notifications on instagram comments.  Not good ones.

~ Comments ~

Kill yourself!

You don't deserve Hayes!

Hayes can do so much better!

Ugly!

KYS UGLY!

I turn my phone off. 

How could people say that kind of stuff about me?  How do they even know were dating!  I can't take this.  I run to the bathroom and cry my eyes out.

"G, are you ok?"

"Y-yeah."  I manage to say.

"Can I come in?" 

I don't want Hayes seeing me like this, but, I guess I can trust him.

"C-come in."

"Gianna!  What's wrong?"

"People are telling me to k-kill myself, and that I-I'm u-ugly, and I can't take it!"  I say, tears escaping my eyes.

"G, those are just some stupid people, don't listen to them."

"B-but they said that you could do s-so much b-better that m-me, and I don't know wether I should believe it or n-not."

"Gianna Smith, I know that I can't do any better than you.  You might be able to do better than me, if anything.  Don't let those stupid haters get to you, I'll take care of them."

"Ok Hayes, thank you."  I say, as he pulls me into a hug, then kisses me on my forehead.

You're stronger than this G.

Don't let other people lead your life.

I go back onto instagram.  I see this paragraph on there.  I thought maybe someone was going to lift my spirits, but I was wrong.

Comment from _anna_carter_

Listen, Hayes can do so much better than you.  Your nothing but an ugly city girl.  Hayes probably feels bad for you, because of how ugly you are.  He feels bad because you probably have no friends.  NO ONE likes you.  Hayes will never like you.  I'm sure if he met me, you'd be history, so buzz off:)

I take a good look at that comment.  I read it over and over again. 

But I don't cry.

I don't get sad.

I don't get mad.

I remember what Hayes told me.

Oh _anna_carter_, your in for it.

I go into Hayes room and ask for a picture with him.

"Hayes, can we take a picture!" 

"Yeah sure!"  He says

I take the picture and head back to my room.

Heres my description to my instagram photo.

I love Hayes:) He loves me!  _anna_carter_ , you were totally wrong!  Hope you save this pic as your background!  Thank you to all the people who actually support me! 

Payback?

Done.

I laugh to myself, then head downstairs.  Man I'm hungry!

~ Downstairs ~

"Hey G!"  Nash says

"Hey Nash, what are ya up to?"  I ask

"Actually, I'm meeting up with Brent, Taylor, Matt, and Cameron in a few!  Do you and Hayes wanna come?  You know, you two love birds can't be separated!"  He says, with a huge grin on his face.

"Sure, I'd love to come, and how did you know about me and Hayes??"  I ask

"Gianna, you guys hang out everyday, and you guys just seem in love.  Lots of people can tell."

"Oh,"  I say, blushing.

"It's ok G, you guys are a cute couple!  I'll meet you and Hayes outside in 5 minutes?"

"Sure, and thank you!"  I say, giving him a hug.

Then I head upstairs.

"Hayes, do you want to come meet up with Brent, Taylor, Matt, and Cameron with me and Nash?"  I say, barging into Hayes room, not realizing he's shirtless.

"Sure, I'll just throw on a shirt, if you want me to."  He says, winking.

I just blush, and then I speak.

"Yes, please put on a shirt Hayes!"  I say, mocking him.

"Ok, I'll be ready in 2."

"Ok!"  I say, then I head off to my room to get ready.  This should be a fun day!

~ Outside there house ~

"Ready?"  Nash asks

"Yes!"  Me and Hayes say

"Ok, well Brent is coming here in a taxi, and then were meeting up with Matt Taylor and Cameron at the park!"  Nash says.  Easy enough, I think.

"BRENNTTTT!"  Nash screams

"NASSSHHH!"  Brent screams

I guess they pretty good friends.

"Brent, this is Gianna, her and her mom moved in with us a while ago!  Gianna, this is Brent!"

"Hi Brent!  I'm Gianna!"

"Hello Gianna, I am Brent!"  He says, he seems really nice!

"Well, the park is ten minutes away, so lets hit the road!"  Nash says

"Or sidewalk, because were not driving."  I add in, making all of us laugh.

I wonder how it's gonna go at the park.

I wonder if the park has a swirlie slide!

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys!  Lily here!  I haven't uploaded in a while!  Haha!  Tight schedule though, so don't get mad!  WOW!  Almost 15,000 reads, and almost 400 votes!  Thank you guys so much!  You mean the world to me!  Have a great day, or night!  Bye Loves!  -Lily:)xxx