Chapter 62

Me and Hayes sit down at a 2 person table, with our food.  I got a bowl, with steak and white rice.  Hayes got the same thing, but with like, guacomole.  

"Hows the food?"  he asks

"Amazing!" I say smiling.

"So, once we finish where do you wanna go?"  he asks

"Well, I got to pick where we eat, so you get to pick where we go next!"  I say smiling.

"Come on G!  You pick."  Hayes says

"Nope, you."  I say, as he puckers his lip.  "Hayes, don't give me that face."  I say, poking him in the cheek.  He laughs at this, and then he thinks about it.

"Well, Bed Bath and Beyond os right over here in the mini mall,  so how about we go there and we can make different vines."  Hayes suggests.

"Yeah!"  I say, stuffing steak in my face.  We quickly finish our food, and run to Bed Bath and Beyond.  We find an isle with one person in it. A woman, around our mothers age.  

"What should we do?"  Hayes asks

"We could do that thing where we say 'Oh yeah the doctor said we can't be within 10 feet from anyone from how contagious it is'  or somthing like that."  I say

"Yeah!  We'll do it off your vine, and use my phone to pretend your talking to someone."  Hayes says.  We get the vine app running, and I walk over to the lady, pretending to look at something.  I then give Hayes the thumbs up.

"Yeah, its really contagious, doc says I can't be within 10 ft of people."  I say.  The lady then looks at me and walks away quickly.  Hayes then says the vine is done, and we hysterically laugh.  We then trade back phones.

"I can't believe her reaction!"  Hayes gets in between his laughs.

"I know!"  I say.

"HAYES GRIER!"  I fangirl shouts, along with like, 7 other girls.  

"Run!"  Hayes exclaims, as we run away from these girls.  Then, after about a mibute, there are 30 girls chasing after us.  More for Hayes than me.  We rush outside, and try to find the limo.  But of course, its no where to be found.

"Call someone!"  Me and Hayes both say at the same time.  We both type in, while still running, someones phone numbers.  I type in Hope's because I know that she will know what to do.  While, Hayes call's Nash.

"Hello?"

"hope!  What do we do?  There are like, 40 girls chasing me and Hayes!  We were just trying to go on a date!"  i exclaim.  

"Calm down G, what you have to do is go inside  store, and try to hide within clothes, or in a dressing room.  Thats what me and Jack have to do alot."

"Ok, then what?  We can't find the limo anywhere!"  I say, worring.

"Just get in a store first."  Hope says.  I quickly see Modells, and direct Hayes to go inside.  Luckily, the girls chasing us get stuck at the door for a seond.  We then run into the socer isle.  We hide inbetween some of the jerseys.  

"Ok Hope, were hiding, what now?"  I ask

"Don't worry, Carter just called the limo driver.  He is outside of Modells now, waiting.  Once the girls are far enough away, run to the limo."  Hope says.

"Ok, I'll text you once we reach the limo."  i say.  Then, we hang up.

"The limo is outside of Modells, we have to run."  I tell Hayes.