Chapter 65

Its 8 by the time me and Nash arrive home.  I end up with 4 crop tops, 3 tank tops, 3 high waisted shorts, and my orange fuzzy socks.  I sorta went over the limit by a dollar.  But its ok.  I also plan on ignoring Hayes for a long time.  Or until who I find out wh this Cindy girl really is.

"Nash, do you have a cousin named Cindy?"  I ask

"Nope, where did you get that from?"  he asks.  I start crying at the thought of it.  He pulls me in for a tight hug, and doesn't plan on letting go.

"What happened?"  he asks, rubbing my back.

"Hayes.''  I say inbetween sobs.

"What did he do."  Nash demands, obviously angry.

"I saw this text on his phone from a girl named Cindy.  I asked who she was, and then he got another text from her saying she loved him.  Then we got in a huge arguement, and here we are now."  I say

"Its ok G, its ok."  Nash reassures me.  I then wrap my arms around him so I can hug him.  He rests his head on mine.  This is normal, considering were like, brother and sister.  Nash would never like me like that.

"What?"  I hear a voice gasp from behind me.

"Get away."  I hear Nash's voice spit when he looks up.  

"Do you know who Cindy is?"  I ask a minute later.

"Follow me."  Nash says.  We head up to his room.  He closes the door, and we sit down on his bed.

"Ok G, so Cindy was Hayes old girlfriend in 6th grade, before Julia.  I dont know why there talking and stuff, but I guess you should know that."  He adds.

"Why wouldn't he tell me?"  I ask, anger burning inside of me.

"I'm not to sure, but I'm on your side with all this.  Hayes can be a jerk at times."  Nash says, giving a little chuckle.  I give a little giggle to, then he hugs me again, and I go back in my room.  As I go past Hayes' room, the door is locked, and I hear a girl giggle.  Is Cindy in there with him?  Oh my gosh.  I run to my room and head in the bathroom.  His door leading to the bathroom is open slightly.  I look through the gap between the door, and who is sitting there, but a girl I'm guessing whos Cindy.  She has blonde hair, blue eyes, and is Hayes height about.  Of course he would like her.  But he just forgot all about me in less than 12 hours?  Nash is right, he is such a jerk.  I run back to Nash's room, where he is laying on his bed.  His head shoots up when he notices me.

"Whats wrong?"  he asks, getting up and rushing towards me.

"Does Cindy have blonde hair, blue eyes, and is around the hieght of Hayes?"  i ask

"yeah, why?"  nash asks

"She's in Hayes room"  I bawl crying.  Nash reaches out for e and pulls me in close to him.  He squeezes me tight, and looks down at me.

"Its ok G, Hayes will realize what a stupid mistake he made.  If you were my age and we were dating, I would never let you out of my sight."  Nash says, smiling.  He kisses my forehead, and I head back into my room.  I shout all my doors, and turn on netflix.  I decide to watch  The Brady Bunch Movie.  It always makes me laugh whenever I watch it, due to how much they dont realize there humiliating themselves sometimes.  

*HAYES POV*

I'm sitting on my bed, Cindy sitting next to me.  I thought that I should get back together with her.  I dont know when I'm asking her though.  All this time she is here though, I can't get Gianna out of my head.  How pretty she is, how her face scruntchs up and turns bright red when she laughs, all these little things that mean so much to me.  I know I just ruined everything between us.  I am I total failure at life.

"Hayes, I gott go, mom is making dinner.'' Cindy says.  She gives me a hug, and leaves.  I mean, Cindy is pretty, but she can be pretty darn annoying.  I only invited her to come over to show Gianna that I don't care were basically over, but the truth is, I do care.  In fact, I care alot.  Her being mad at me is something I can't stand.  I decide to go in her room and talk to her.  Luckily, her door is unlocked,  the bathroom one that is.  I open it slightly, her not hearing.  I see her laying on her bed, dried tear stains on her cheeks.  Shes watching a movie I've never seen.

"Did I do this to you?"  I ask, making her jump.

"GET OUT!"  She screams at me.  When ever she screams at me, my heart breaks.  I can't stand her being mad atme of all people.

"Just listen."  I say.

"I saw you with Cindy.  If you thought that I was just a side bar for you to lean on then your wrong Hayes.  Get out of my room right now."  SHe says,  It breaks my heart once again.  I decide on not fighting it, and go back in my room, where I can hear her faintly crying.  Thats when I start crying too. I know its unmanly, but it really hurts.

"Hayes!"  Nash yells, bursting in my room.

"What?  I ask, as I quickly wipe my tears away.

"Do you know how much you just hurt Gianna?"  Nash spits out.

"I didnt mean to!  I got frustrated, and..."

"SHE SAW YOU WITH HER HAYES.  YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH YOU JUST MESSED UP.  YOU DO KNOW THAT SHES SITTING IN HER ROOM BROKEN HEARTED, RIGHT?"  Nash screams, as I hear Gianna's crys become louder.  She hates when people fight about her, so she must hate this right now.  I know Gianna very well, thats what makes us perfect.  Shes perfect, she just doesnt know it.

"I didnt mean to do it, ok?"  I say.

"You dont how broken she is, do you?"  he asks

"I know about her better than you do, ok?"  I say.  Nash gets angry, and leaves into Gianna's room.  I run my hand through my hair and bite my lip.  I dont know what to do.  Gianna will never ever forgive me.  I cant believe what I just did.

"MOM GENNY!"  I hear Nash scream.

Gianna.

Why is it always Gianna, and not me.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys!  I updated!  haha.  And please check out my cousins story, The griers are moving in?  Its pretty good so far:)  And I'm writing another story that I'm not publishing yet, its a cameron boyce one, and it deas with a bunch of stuff. I think its going pretty good so far!  

And I dont know if i'm gonna make a second book or not.  But yeah!  Bye Loves!  -Lily:)xxx