Chapter 74

****The Next Day****

"Ugh, I cant find my good fuzzy socks." I mumble to myself, as I pack for Magcon Buffalo. Were leaving in two days. I decided to pack early and make sure I have everything. After around 2 hours, I finish, and head outside to practice my softball pitch. I'm going to a camp with Jenna and Allison back in New Jersey right after Buffalo Magcon. I'm actually a really good pitcher, when I want to. I'm more of a catcher or outfeilder.

"Hey." Shawn says, walking outside.

"Hi." I smile.

"You play?" he asks

"yeah, I'm not that good, but I'm good at catching, batting isnt my specialty." I say, half laughing.

"Eh, its ok. " he says, smiling. We talk a while more, and then Shawn says that theres a suprise inside in my room. I, being the person to get overly excited, I sprint up to my room, to see two very farmiliar girls.

"Jenna! Allison!" I shout, as I attck then with hugs fromt the behind, since they were looking outside.

"G!" they both shout as they hug me back.

"Oh my gosh, I missed you guys so much!" I say

"It would help if you texted back." Allison says, sarcastically.

"Oh, thats right, I got a new number. My old number leaked, and fans would non-stop text." I say laughing. I give them my new number, and the we try to think of something to do.

"Well, we have a pool outside?" I say

"Heck yeah! Lets go!" Jenna says. We then all get in our bikinis, and head outside. I jump in the pool, along with another 2 splashes after mine.

"Wow G, your really living the life." Jenna says

"I guess, but there is some drama." I say

"Like what? You and Hayes haven't fought once." Allison says. As she says that, it brings up the horrible memory from just a while ago.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you guys, me and Hayes got into a huge fight, then for a month, we were done. I dated one of my good friends here, Ashton, and he dated a thot named Cindy. But whatever." I say. We talked a while more, and then we continue jumping in from the diving board.

*******

"Softball camp in 1 week!" Allison says excitedly.

"Yeah! I get back from Magcon just in time." I say

"Wait, when are you going to back?" Jenna asks

"2 days." I respond.

"We're leaving in 4 days." She says.

"What?" I ask.

"We didn't know you had Magcon." Allison says

"Gosh." I respond, smacking my head. Ugh, atleast this isn't my fault for once.

***Day Of Magcon***

"I feel so bad for Allison and Jenna." I say, as were on the plane.

"Well, atleast it's not your fault." Hayes says, grabbing my hand.

"I mean I guess." I say, as I lay my head on his shoulder. "I'm tired."

"Then go to sleep." Hayes says.

"But I'm not that tired." I whine back. I pick up my head and go on my phone. I go on my YouTube channel, and realized I reached 500,000 subscribers! Once I get to Buffalo I gotta do a video! I then stare out the window and wait for this flight to end.

***********

"Hey guys! It's Gianna, as you all know. But, if you didn't know, I recently just reached half a million subscribers on YouTube! That seriously means a lot to me. I just wanted to thank you all, it truly means a lot." I say to my camera. I continue on, and soon enough wrap it up. I edit the video, and after a half hour, it uploads. I then head into the main part of the hotel room, to see Jack and Jack.

"Timber!" I shout, as I jump next to them on the couch.

"Why are you here." Jack G asks in a girly voice.

"Because I wanna." I say in a manly voice.

"Just don't hurt us!" Jack j says in a girly voice, causing us all to laugh.

"We're pretty funny." I say, wiping a tear from my eye from laughing.

"Yes, yes we are. Which means we have to make a vine." Jack j says.

"Good idea! Maybe you can sing distance with us today? Like a trio." Jack G says, laughing at his own idea.

"No, I'm not good at singing, I'll like ruin the song." I say, laughing to myself.

"Then your gonna make up your own song when your performing." Jack j states.

"Yeah, and your gonna meet a unicorn named Billy Bob Jone." I say, cracking up at my own use of words.

"But you agreed!" Jack G whines.

"Do I have to?" I ask

"Well, we would like you too." They both say

"I mean I guess." I say, as they high five eachother.

-AT MAGCON-

"Thank you guys!" Jack and Jack say, after they wrap up there latest single 'Paradise'

"Now, give it up for Gianna Smith! She decided on doing a song instead of coming up with one." Jack G says. I then grab my mic, and head to center stage.

"Ok, um, hi." I say, causing some of the fans to laugh.

"Well, I'm gonna be singing a one direction song called 'You and I' because one Direction is life." I say. I then begin to sing, and I honestly think I suck.

"You and I." I finish up the song, as all the fans begin clapping a hooting and whatever you wanna call it. The guys did a dog pile on me.

"Gianna! Why didn't you ever tell us you could sing like that?" Nash says into the mic.

"Cause I suck." I say, chuckling.

"Whatever you say sista." Aaron says in a girly voice, causing me and a bunch of girls to laugh. Soon enough, it's already time to leave. We head back to the hotel room, only to see Connor and Kian?

"Kian! I shout, as I run up to him and give him a hug. He's my brother, so why not right.

"Hey there baby sister." He says, hugging back.

"Whoa, I'm not a baby." I say

"Eh, I guess." He says, causing me to hit his arm.

"Hey Connor." I then say, giving him a hug as well.

"Hey G." He says, hugging me back. We all talk for a while, and then we all head off to sleep at around 1am.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! Anyways, please check out my cousins story, My brothers in Magcon? (Jack j fanfiction) it's actually pretty good:) her username is forever978! also, my cousin alyssa started a fan fiction called Just The beginning. Her user is alyssa_levi!

And if you didn't see in my profile, I have a new story up as well:) I had an idea so hey, why not! Haha! And I need to tell y'all something sad for me:( so, I've been going to my school since pre-k, and now I'm in 7th grade. Next year, I'll be graduating, however, the school board has been talking about a middle school and I think it's stupid and stuff. So what happens is our teachers, parents, even the school board say that we're not gonna be going to the middle school for 8th grade, but guess what, we are now:( I'm really disappointed that I cant graduate from the school I've been going to since I started school. Ugh, I hate my life. But whatever, don't feel bad more me even though no one will:))

And also there's like a rumor or something that the last chapter was my last chapter of this book? Haha I don't know what y'all are talking about, I'm doing 85-90 chapters for this book:) hope you enjoyed this chapter! Well, Bye Loves! -Lily:)xxx