Responding to things...

Hey guys.  So I was just going through a bunch of my comments.  I noticed a couple people who really make me feel like a piece of trash.  I mean, I only write this story for you guys.  And to respond with cursing and all that stuff is my award for spending hours on the computer updating for you?  No.

I also realized a bunch of sweet comments, and funny ones.  Probaly my favorite comments on the story are on chapter 41.  It wasnt really a chapter, considering it was like, 4 words, but after reading all the comments I couldn't stop laughing!  Everyone was saying how it took them 3 years or 3 days to read it, and honestly, I though it was very funny!  Stuff like that I enjoy reading, I enjoy getting a laugh every once and a while.

But, there are many people who I personally thing just want me to go die, or kill myself.  And hey, I've sometimes thought of ending my life, but I never have, because I know I'm stronger than a couple people.  But it does really get to me.  You dont know how many times I've locked myself in my room to cry, or to cry myself to sleep.  You dont know how many times Ive thought of jumping in front of a car when I'm walking somewhere.  You guys dont know my stroy.  So please, dont comment things to make me feel like trash.  Its bad enough I get treated like it.  My friends think I'm a baby just because I'm a year younger than them.  they treat me like a 5 year old.  When I tell them that, they shrug it off there shoulders like nothing.  Even when I first meet people, someone brings up how Im a year younger and then they treat me like a baby.  I though wattpad was going to rid of that stuff.  I could finally be me on here.  Well, I guess I was wrong about getting rid of feeling like trash.  I feel like trash every single day.  From here, from school considering I'm probaly one of the dumbest ones in my honors math class, and from generally society.  I'm just done with life as of now.

I don't know what I'm going to do with my life, the only thing I find I can enjoy is ending it, but I know once I'm of age I need to get a job so I can help my parents pay for the house, taxes, and so fourth.  If it wasn't for that, I'd probaly be gone already .