Chapter 70

Its officialy the first Magcon in Miami, tomorrow. Today we just get to relax and stuff. So, me, Hayes, Taylor, and Shawn decide on going to the beach just about a 10 minute walk away. I slip into my blue bikini top, and white bottoms. I then grab my flip flops, put my hair in a messy bun, grab some money, and head off.

"When are we gonna be there." Hayes whines.

"We just started walking, smart one." I say, earning laughs from Shawn and Taylor.

"I cant disagree with being the smart one." Hayes says, walking weirdly. We all laugh at this, and earn some stares from people.

"He has problems." I whisper to Shawn, as he nods and chuckles. Once we finally arrive at the beach, we quickly find a spot and settle our stuff down.

"LETS GO IN THE OCEAN!" Taylor screams.

"I can't argue with that!" I say, then all of us run into the ocean. There are NO people on the beach basically. A couple people here, a couple people way over there, but were the only people in our area.

"Ouch." Hayes says, picking up his foot.

"Are you ok?' I ask, smiling.

"I think I stepping on a broken shell." Hayes says, putting his foot back down. All of us slightly laugh, while Hayes stands there, crossing his arms.

"Aww, poor little Hayes." I say, pinching his cheeks.

"Your not funny, but this is!" Hayes says, then splashes me.

''That was not necessary!" I shout, splashing him, laughing.

"Its on!" Hayes says, and before we know it, all four of us were in a huge splash fight. Were all laughing and having a great time.

~

After around 2 hours, we head home. I quickly head into my shared room with the Grier brothers, and hop into the shower. Once I get out, I quickly brush and dry my hair. I then get changed into a black crop top with a heart on it, and a pair of white shorts, with little gold chains attached to the sides. I also throw on a pair of nike sneakers that I bought on my way here. I figured that if I was to run, converse, vans, and toms aren't the best shoes. I then head back out into the little living room area, where I see Cam watching tv.

"Hey." I smile, sitting down next to him.

"Hey G." Cameron says.

"What are we doing today?" I ask

"Um, I think were actually going to six flags." cam says

"I love six flags!" I say.

"Me to!" Cameron says, as we high five, then Bart walks in.

"You guys ready to go?" He asks, "and this is my daughter, Dj." he says. we introduce ourselves, and we grab everyone and head off to six flags.

~

"Can we go on King Da Ka?" I ask

"I'll go on!" Hayes says, as well as Nash and Jack Johnson. With that, the four of us head off there, with a security guard helping us push past crowds. once we finally reach the ride, I'm shaking, with excitement and fear.

"Welcome to six flags great adventure you are now riding King Da ka......" The thing starts, as the workers buckle in our seatbelts.

"Have fun!" the voice says, as the ride takes off. the whole time, I'm laughing while Hayes is sqeezing my hand, screaming.

"Thank the sky it's over." hayes says, as we exit the exit way thing.

"Let's go on again!" I say, as Nash and Hayes just look at me, with a glare.