Chapter 13

~ Next morning ~

"GUYS WAKE UP ITS 7:30!" 

"GIANNA SHUT UP I NEED MY SLEEP!"  Allison says

Jenna didn't even wake up.

Oh Jenna.

 "Jenna wake up!  Remember?  Hayes friends are coming over today so we have to look nice, I want to make a good impression, being that I'm probaly gonna see them in school!"

"Am I in New Carolina?"  Jenna says waking up.

"Oh Jenna, "  is all I can manage to say.  Her and Allison aren't early birds like me.  

"Ok G, we'll get ready."  Allison says

They both go to get there clothes, as I do to.  I call the bathroom first.  I pick out my clothes first.  I have a tank top with a palm tree and "Paradise"  on it, I also take out galaxy leggins, and my purple converse.  

I take my shower, get dressed, brush and dry my hair, put on light make up, brush my teeth, and head downstairs to make breakfast for everyone.  To my suprise, Hayes was sleeping on the couch.

He looked really cute. 

I decieded to leave him be.

When I was making the pancakes, I burnt my elbow on the pan, and screamed not to loud, but loud enough for Hayes to wake up and sprint over to me.

"Are you ok Gianna?"

"Yeah, I just burnt my elbow!  I've done it before!"

"Ok, I'm gonna go get ready."

"Use the shower downstairs, my friends are taking there showers!"

"Ok."  Hayes says, then leaves to get his clothes.

~ When Hayes friends are over ~

"I can't believe Hayes didn't introduce us yet!  I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get something to drink, you guys want anything?"  I say

"Nah"  they both say

As I'm walking downstairs, I see one of Hayes friends wlaking back up.

"Hey!  I'm Tony, Hayes friend, you must be Gianna, the most gorgeous girl in the universe!"  Tony said, which caused me to blush.

"Hi Tony, I'm Gianna!"  I say, holding out my hand.

"Where I'm from we dont shake hands, we kiss."  OH HELLLL NO.

"Sorry, but I have a boyfriend."  I say politly as I can.

"It's ok, he doesn't have to know."  He pinned me against the wall.  Just as he was about to kiss me, Hayes saw and came to my reascue.

*HAYES POV*

"Where's Tony?"  I ask my friend Nick.

"He went to get something to drink." 

"Ok, I'm gonna go check on him."  I left the room.  Then I saw Gianna pinned up against the wall.

"YO TONY WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFREIND?"  I scream

"Oh, nothing."  He says

"YOU WERE ABOUT TO KISS ME YOU BITCH!"  I heard Gianna say.  Then I saw Tony raise his hand and slapped her across the face.  She fell to the ground crying.

I ran up and pushed him away, helping G up, before I did anything I screamed at him.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN."

On that note, he sprinted out of my house.

"G are you ok?" 

I saw a huge red mark where he hit her.  By now, everyone in the house was running toward us.

"Y-yeah, I t-think."

"Gianna!  What happened?"  Genny asked

"This kid Tony pinned me against the wall and treid to kiss me, then Hayes came and asked what he was doing, then he said nothing, then I called him a bad word I don't want to repeat, then he slapped me really hard on the face."

"Oh sweetie!"  Genny ran up to Gianna and gave her a hug, then Jenna and Allison joined in, them my mom, and before we knew it, it was a group hug.

"Thanks guys!"  G says.  How can she act like nothing just happened?

*JENNA'S POV*

I can't believe that ass Tony slapped my bestfriend.  He's lucky I odn't know where he lives.

OH MY GOSH.

I looked at the clock.  Our flight is leaving back to NJ in 3 hours.

"Hey guys, I don't mean to break up this huge hug, but me and Allison better get packing, were leaving in 3 hours!"  Gianna's smile turned into a frown.

Me G and Allison headed upstiars.

*GIANNA'S POV*

"I can't believe you guys are leaving!  I'm gonna miss you!"

"Were gonna miss you to!"

~ 2 and a half hours later ~

"I guess this is goodbye for a while!"  I say, a tear streaming down my cheeck.

"I guess it is,"  Jenna says

"We'll be back soon!"  Allison says

We say our goodbyes, and one more group hug, then me and my mom leave, back home, where Jenna and Allison WON'T be.

*AUTHORS NOTE!*

Hey guys!  I AM SO SORRY FOR SOME OF THE LANGUAGE I USED IN THIS!  I felt like it fit in with that moment!  I don't curse though!  No hard feelings?  Haha!  What do you think of Tony?  I odn't like him, he's not a good friend.  Might update one more time tonight!  I don't know!  Haha!  Oh!  And check out my friends Fnafic about Harry Styles!  Her user is _airpayne !  Bye Loves!  -Lily:)xxx