Chapter 25

"ISABELLA"

"NEAVEH"

Both Loki and Diaval screamed as she was pulled down. Not even a second later they both jumped in after her. Swimming in the water the two caught a glimpse of  Isabella being carried by two stone soldiers, as they defied the laws of physics which said they must sink... unbelievable. Both Loki and Diaval swam until she was out of their site. Then the two were just lost in the water. Looking around the found nothing but a million paths and dead ends. Of course, the need to breath became essential and the two swam up for air.

" which way did you go, where did you go?" Loki asked as he gulped up the little air the little space was giving him.

"The tunnel with the cross above it that's where they went it's on the left. Move quickly" Diaval said as he dived back into the water Loki followed.

Followed Diaval into the tunnel Loki pointed to what looked like an opening where Isabella's shoe was floating.  The two began to swim there put then Loki noticed movement below and behind him. Turning around he found half a dozen stone soldier swimming towards them. Loki pulled on Diaval and pointed to the danger. Diaval nodded and point towards the shoe then pushed Loki forward. He was telling him would take the soldier but Loki needed to get Isabella. Loki continued to swim letting Diaval handle the soldiers.

Turning around Diaval faced the now two dozen soldiers. With a blind Diaval was now a Great White Shark. Immediately he began to bite the stone soldiers in half and take them down. But there were too many and they pulled up on top of him and dragged him down to the bottom where he could no longer swim. He could no longer breath.

Loki swam up with Isabella's heel in hand and busted through the surface for air. The room was empty the room looked ancient with a lot of ancient ruins and graves on the walls and armed statues here of there, Loki would stay away from those. Loki climbed out of the water and looked around he heard chanting from a distance and followed until he found an unpleasant site.

Isabella laid unconscious on a flat stone table. Vita stood at the end of the table above her head chanting some spell as she moved her hands. A fade blue stream was leaving Isabella's mouth, her skin was turning a sickly pale color, and her body was slowly thining. She was draining her of life. Loki could not let this happen.

Stepping out of the shadows he conjured up two daggers throwing one at Vita in the mist of her chant and going through her stomach. Vita looked up and clearly annoyed. The blue steam disappeared and Isabella looked health and alive again.

"see still believes there's a little bit of good left in you. She wants to Save you. I disagree"

Looking at Loki she said two words in a very deep and demonic voice "No Good"

" Death it is then" Loki said.

Removing the dagger from her stomaching and looking directly at Loki she pointed at him and screamed

"KILLLLLL"

********

Is anyone still reading this? 

A few more chapters and it's coming to an end.