Chapter 8

- 6 months later-

After a while the team finally got use to Izzy's Child like behavior. Izzy eventually meet the other Avengers. Scott Lang (Ant-man) they hit it off rather nicely Izzy remind him of his daughter strangely, T'Challa (Black Panther) she gained his respect but he still says she isn't allowed to visit Wakanda without a responsible adult or Tony, Peter Park (Spider-Man) loved her on the first day she helped him with all his school work talked to him about his little inventions and gave his awesome advice thanks to her Peter was doing very well in school.

Things were going well for Izzy so far, though Natasha still thought she had a secret, but she kept it to herself . Besides that everything and everyone was good with Izzy. Life with the Avengers seemed great. But that never lasts.

-

-

The focus  was on a coffin made completely out of stone it was covered in ancient runes recognized from all over the world and the ropes and chains that once wrapped around it lay on the floor around it. "GET MORE DRILLS IF THIS DOESN'T WORK WE TRY EXPLOSIVES AGAIN" men and equipment could be heard around the coffin but couldn't be seen,the focus was on the coffin. A high pitch noise started to drown out the men and equipment to the point they could no longer be heard. The focus on the coffin got closer the runes covering it started to glow then there was a crack.
-
-
Izzy woke up breathing hard and dripping in sweat, the result of a nightmare. Usually this was a result of a memory but tonight she actually had a nightmare, she thinks? "Memory?"Bucky asks from her door way, this wasn't unusual Bucky often came to Izzy's room when he or she couldn't sleep they wouldn't push each other to tell them they just get into her bed and watch supernatural on Netflix if Bucky wanted to talk he'd pause the show say a few words then press play Izzy only ever said "memories" never said anything else to anyone, "nightmare" Izzy says  Bucky nods " we're almost done with season 4 one more episode to go one more episodes to go ..... want to finish " Izzy asks Bucky nods and climbs into her bed. The two eventually fall a sleep not saying a word.
-

When Izzy woke up in the morning but he was long gone ,again not unusual, Bucky always left before Natasha could wake up and find him in her room and punish him and Natasha's punishment were not to be taken lightly. Izzy rolled over and pulled one of her many teddy bears to her chest I had a nightmare last night, right? But it seemed so real it wasn't a memory I know that for sure I would have remembered that she isn't awake I'm being paranoid it's that time of the year , she's  isn't awake she's far far away she is far too deep for anyone to find no one can wake her up ...but what if she's been found?

"Izzy you coming down for breakfast, Sam is cooking" Wanda says through the door even with horror and paranoia clouding her mind she gives one the most cheerful response she can " I want my breakfast in the shape of a smiley face" Wanda laughs "OK, but don't take to long breakfast might get cold" Izzy climbs out of bed.

Izzy dressed in a red skirt, black shirt, black sneakers ,and black suspenders and her hair was pinned up and a bow . She looks into the mirror "oh no, I need make-up"  she says noticing the large bags under her eyes, Izzy never really used makeup besides lipstick and eyeliner even though she had a lots of it this was a first ,when she was satisfied with how she covered the bags under her eyes she put in her second best smile and when to the kitchen.

"Good morning" Izzy says skipping into the kitchen "oh my god she has legs" Tony says dramatically " this is the first time we've seen you without your long socks this is the first time we've truly seen your legs" Thor says Izzy takes a moment to stare at Thor before taking a seat between Bucky and Loki "eat your bacon,Thor" she says.

"Alright smiley face breakfast as requested" Sam says serving her breakfast before taking a seat himself. Everyone was eating and talking amongst themselves, except for Vision he couldn't eat so he was reading a newspaper at the table.