Chapter 14

Steve, Sam, Clint, Bruce, Tony, Thor, Vision, Pietro,Wanda, and Natasha entered the dinning room they were hit with a heavenly smell and site that covered the table was beautiful Waffles, pancakes, egg, grits, hash browns, biscuits, French toast, toast, sausage, croissants, fruit, and bacon in all its glory covered the table. Bucky and Loki sat at the end of the table already eating "Brother , you've returned "Thor said but his eyes were on the food " flew in last night" Bucky spoke for Loki "there is someone who would like to speak all" Loki said everyone turns to the kitchen door.

 Izzy looked like a deer caught in the head lights holding honey in one hand and strawberry syrup in the other "um... I'm sorry I said somethings I shouldn't have the other night I was just tired and upset about some personal issues  but that is no excuse for saying what i said " 

"Izzy-" Steve tried

" I made breakfast to show how sorry I am. You don't have to forgive me but I am truly  sorry".

Thor was the first to step forward and hug Izzy "you are long forgiven La- Izzy" Izzy hugged Thor awkwardly with two bottles of syrup in her hand  " Thanks Thor" she said. Everyone took turns hugging and forgiving Izzy and thanking her for breakfast.

"oh I forgot, I forgot, I forgot " Izzy jumped up and said in the middle of breakfast running to the elevator "wondering when she was going to remember " Bucky said still stuffing his face with food "remember what" Pietro asked "you'll see". 

Izzy return to breakfast shortly after with two bags one red and another black she handed the red one to Wanda and the black one to Natasha "shopping in Paris  is hard but fun" Izzy said taking her seat once again. Wanda didn't hesitate after hearing Paris she immediately opened the bag and pulled out a dress " beautiful " she said holding it out it was a strapless the top was full on black it had a small belt around the waist where the dress shade or changed from black to dark purple, to purple , to light purple "spider silk " Tony said " Damn this is runway material. where did you get this, better yet how can you afford this?" " doesn't matter. Open yours Natasha" Izzy said ignoring Tony's questions. Natasha's dress was also strapless with the top was black and shaded off to white at the bottom. Natasha smiled "Thank you" she said still admiring the dress "your both welcome" "it was sweet of you to think of us while you were in Paris" Wanda said Izzy giggled and continued to eat. 

Steve looked around the table everyone talking a laughing. This was probably the most dis functional family in the world, Steve was proud to be a part of this family and would do everything in his power to keep it. He would have to.

-

*4 weeks later*

Everything quickly went back to normal, or what the Avengers Called normal. Izzy began to tell the team little things about her and short stories about her family , of course leaving out certain parts. Natasha began to trust Izzy more. 

Also they did start to treat Izzy a little different after a little incident with 50 shades of Grey.

 *3 weeks earlier *

Everyone was watching 50 Shades of Grey Izzy , Tony wanted to make Steve and Bucky uncomfortable, Izzy walked in at a certain scene and " why is the shirtless man Spanking her?"  "cause it's kinky"  Natasha said not looking away from the screen

 "I don't understand"

 "sex" Clint said not looking up from the TV

"that's sex" Izzy said in disbelieve  that got everyone's attention. 

Tony turned off the TV immediately and everyone turned to Izzy

 "you've never had sex?" Clint asked