Chapter 2

Third P.O.V

There was a knock on Fury's office door already who it was "come in" he shouted. "how did it go" he asked Izzy when she shut the door " fine, fine...um... everyone likes me but Natasha is suspicious other than that everything was wonderful" she said clapping her hands at the end "I'm glad you're doing well Agent  Coulson is going to love to hear that you're making friends" Fury says " And Captain America "she claps some more Fury chuckles before becoming strict again . " Alright enough of this chit-chat get back to work"  "yes sir, Director furious, sir" she salutes and quickly leaves the office before he could correct her he chuckled . That girl was honestly to sweet for her own good and that was always her down fall.

-

"where are you going" Clint says making Natasha stop mid-get away " coffee" she said casually "sure you are" Clint says as he pulls her to the elevator "it's been two day can't believe you're still spying on her. To the lounge ,Friday"he tells the I.A. system. "alright guys she isn't going stop until she finds something dirty so we might as well help her" Clint says as he pushes Natasha forward "still looking for dirt on Izzy I see" Tony says with a smirk "are you going to help me or not" Natasha says putting her hand on her hip "why are you so obsessed with her" Sam asked and Natasha glares before turning around " fine we'll help 12 heads are better than 1" Bruce says. Everyone went to the down stairs lab to begin their investigation of their new team member, Izzy Lightmen.

-

It was decide Bruce, Tony, Thor Vision,Pietro, Wanda, Steve, and Sam would stay at the tower and Clint, Natasha, Bucky, and Loki would follow her for the day. "It's Saturday I can't believe I'm wasting my Saturday for this" Bucky complained through the comm " suck it up Barnes, wasn't like you had plans for today anyways" Natasha says. It was around 11am  on a saturday morning , after doing some research it was discovered that she went to a little diner called 'Patsy's Pies ' every Saturday and Sunday for breakfast. Natasha and Bucky are on one side of the diner posing as a couple Loki on the other side reading a book and Clint is across the street on the roof."she's coming" Loki said he'd be the first to see Izzy since he has a window seat by the door.

The bell rung as she entered she wore black high heel boats, white thigh high socks, short black skirt, white crop top, and a small black leather backpack."she really likes short skirts" Loki whispers as she walks by taking a seat one booth behind him "hey Izzy,the usual?" the waiter asked "Hi Ian,yes but can we add coffee for a friend" Izzy says "sure thing baby" the waiter says before walking away "wonder who this friend is" Bruce says "maybe it's a boyfriend" Clint says "we'll have to wait and see". Not long after a man with a duffel bag and a leather jacket entered and took a seat across from Izzy "Hi Green " Izzy said " didn't I tell you to stop calling me that" 'Green ' said " Aw hat" she pouts at the hat he is wearing " sorry but I'm trying not to be noticed and green hair is noticeable" Green says                                                                                                                                                                                                    (Ian/ waiter)

 Not long after a man with a duffel bag and a leather jacket entered and took a seat across from Izzy "Hi Green " Izzy said " didn't I tell you to stop calling me that" 'Green ' said " Aw hat" she pouts at the hat he is wearing " sorry but I'm try...