Part 39

Anika
What’s wrong with shivaay, Everything is not as simple as it seems there is something shivaay hiding from me but what is it. I have to find about it, but for that shivaay have to be here. First his condition isn’t good and above all this he went outside without telling me. Where are you shivaay, i worriedly walking in corridor outside of my room. Something is wrong with him but what is this, if i ask him directly than he isn’t gonna tell me what should i do.

I enter in my room where my husband is lying on bed with a girl in his arms, i am shocked to see them like this. I felt hurt to see them like this but i know one thing it's all drama he is performing in front of me.

What the hell shivaay who is she and why she is lying on our bed” i question to him,

Because she is my girlfriend and you can go stay in other room” shivaay replied while fumbling in between and now its confirm that he is lying. First i have to do something with this girl, look at how shameless she is still lying on my bed with him. His wife is standing there and this Queen victoria  is lying, i will tell him who i am. I walk toward toward them and holding that girl hand pull her with a jerk, she fall on ground.

Now get up and move out of this room as soon as possible otherwise you don’t know i will break your bones in front of your so called lover and he can’t do anything” I shouted on girl, the girl look terrified, is she don’t know about indian women well i am perfect example for this. I praise myself mentally.

Shivaay try to intervene.

Aap to bas chup hi rahiye( you stay quite) i will talk to her and then it's your turn” i replied to him while glaring, he gulped down and stand quite.

What is this you gave me money to do drama in front of your wife, You didn’t tell me that she will break my bones. Go to hell with your money, she is dangerous” The girl shouted on shivaay and went out. I glare at him but he ignore.

What is this, why you ask her to do drama in front of me” i asked him but seems like he don’t had any effect. He is giving me straight hard look.

Are you going to speak or just standing like this” i shouted on him and move toward him.

What should I tell? I do not know what are you talking about” He retaliate with same intensity in his voice.

Okay don’t say but Whatever happens, I am going to find  about it. I replied back and went out of his room and close the door with a thud.

What the hell he think of himself if he does not tell me I will not know. Then you are mistaken Mr. Oberoi. It's all start from hospital i think i should take advice from doctor

Hello Doctor, if someone is hiding his disease how can i know about it i mean without his knowing is there any way” i asked him hopefully.

Mrs. Oberoi person have to come to check up only, we can’t do anything in this” He replied killing my all hopes.

It's really important to know, he will never come with me for check up. Please suggest me other way” I asked him not plead this time.

Okay Mrs. Oberoi person have to come but you can come with his blood sample, we can start with his blood” He replied and i got my answer.

Thank You so much doctorz i will come to you till morning” i replied and went to take shivaay blood sample….
Thankyou guys for all the love you gave me and my stories in 2017. I hope you love this year also my stories...
Target 200