part 25

Shivaay
I run toward exit of temple but shocked to see Anika is running behind her many goons running, some with flambeau and some with sword. They have many deadly weapons in their hand, i am shocked to see the how Anika is running to save her life. She run toward me, i hold her hand and start running because fighting with these goons right now is biggest stupidity. We run inside the temple, goons are far from us they can't saw us entering in temple. We hide inside the priest room, he happily gave us space to hide. We hide inside the space where goddess idol is place, we can see what is happening outside. Those goons come running inside the temple and start searching us.

Oye buddhe wo ladki kaha hai( hey old man where is that girl)" one goons ask priest.

What happen son, here No one come. I am going to do hawan today is purnima night" Priest explain to them. But they are hell bent to search, they start searching everywhere us. One goons come toward inside the space where we are hiding, Anika hold my hand tightly. I assure her with my eyes that nothing will happen but somewhere i am also scared not for myself but Anika. He is going to enter where we are hiding but someone call from behind him.

Sir Vikas saw a girl running toward city park, i am sure she is the only one" other shout from back he move toward them and said, "the why the hell you are staring my mouth gi and catch her, sir ask us to catch this girl at any cost. If we didn't then our death is waiting for us" he shout while exiting out the temple, they went outside the temple.

Priest ask us to come out, we sigh in relief and come out. Anika hug ne instantly and cried hard on my shoulder. I can't see my Anika like this, her eyes filled with tears. I hold her face and wipe her tears.

Now stop crying Anika, you are my strong baby na. Don't cry like this Anika and Now tell me who are they why they want to capture you and running behind you. What happen Anika" i ask her, tears start flowing again from her eyes. She is sobbing continuously, i can't see her like this. She try to control and said while sobbing, "when i am running from palace Shivaay i saw my dad and your dad in our palace they are talking on phone call something like capture them at any cost, then i run away maybe they saw us. I can't believe my dad will try to do this with me ever, how can he do this" saying this she break down on her knee, tears falling from her eyes.

I make her stand, hug her tightly and said, "don't worry Anika No one can separate us if this whole universe start conspiracy against us then also No power exist in this world to separate true lovers, i love you and you love me that's it and this marriage will happen today at any cost No one can stop this and Now stop crying otherwise you will look bad in your marriage" i said to her last word chukling in response she hit me on my chest slightly.

Ok Now stop crying and i have a surprise for you" i said to her while showing lehenga i brought beautiful maroon colour lehenga for her. Seeing this a smile come appear on her face, she went to change her dress with priest wife inside their house.

 Seeing this a smile come appear on her face, she went to change her dress with priest wife inside their house

Anika Lehenga