part 31

Anika
My love is standing with other girl holding her hand, My heart beat stop to see this. I am not able to believe on my eyes, Is he is the same shivaay who promise me to be with me his whole life. How can he broke my dream in front of whole world, How can he make fun of our relation, our love. I am trying to find in his eyes a emotion that can show he is still same shivaay but there is nothing he is blank to predict anything. He is my everything, how can he do this with me, he said he love me. No maybe he have some kind of helplessness, i can’t predict he is wrong. I have right on him, i am his wife. I will not stay like this standing here in front of whole media, i will not let them make fun of my relation. I am not weak, I am Anika rana and No one can betray me Not even you shivaay.

I start to move toward centre but someone hit me on my head.

Pinky
I saw my son is giving my Anika right to that tia kapoor, i will not leave him. How can he do this with my Anika, he is also same like his dad who always run behind money but i will not let them do this with Anika. I start to move toward shivaay but shakti hit Anika on her head. I am shocked, how can he do this with her before she fall i run toward her and hold her in my hand.

Anika Get up” i take her to her room and let her sleep on bed. I went out..

Anika
Ahh what is happening here, why i lying on this bed. Last I am standing on living room where shivaay, i hold my head and try to remember, i am not able to see clearly anything, someone hit me and everything is blur but last i saw shivaay looking toward me and i was blank.

That mean its all planned, they all plan to take revenge from us, How can they do this how can shivaay do this with me,  yes when someone hit me on my head he is looking toward me and he can clearly see this but he didn’t come to save me that mean, No my shivaay can’t do this i have to talk to him first. I have to clear everything, i get up from my head, My head is still paining but still i move out of room. I saw No one present in living room, its all blank except that girl who is claiming to be his wife and standing with him in front of whole media.

She come toward me and said, “ Aww Anika baby look at yourself you are his wife but for world now you are his, you know what i mean or should i say what you are. Anika you are well educated and i think you should go away from this house. Now i am his wife and if anyone come to know you are living here as shivaay, what will they say let me guess, his mistress or slut” she taunt me and went away. Someone use such a cheap word for me, tears form in my eyes. Where i am princess and here i become mistress of someone why did all this happen with me, May be because of my karma i run away from my house hurting dad but now its enough i can’t stay become someone mistress. I will go away from his life as much far, he can never find me. Good bye Mr. Shivaay singh oberoi, i hope we never meet in life again....

Hii guys done with this part, i hope you like this new twist please tell me in comment box... like and comment
Target 170 votes 30 comment