part 6

Anika
Let's do it, i have to do this one day but i don't want to marry now, i thought they will postpone this but they have to do it Now. What should i do Now, should i run away Noo are you mad Anika what the hell i am thinking. If i run away from marriage then i can't even imagine what will happen, dad will burn me alive. I think i should talk to ranvijay once, yes that’s the best thing to do right now may be he will understand me. But if he said everything to dad, then dad will surely not gonna leave me.

But first i have to talk to him at least for once maybe he will understand me. First i have to call him and ask him to meet me at saheliyon ki badi ( it's a beautiful place in udaipur for visit).

Hello ranvijay where are you, i have to meet you as soon as possible. Please don't say no” first time in my life i have to request this monkey huh.

Look i have many work to do i am not interested to meeting you, so please Anika i will meet you in evening and don't call me again” Ahh this monkey tantrum i just hate him and dad think i will marry him, No way i will prefer to die instead of marrying him.

He is really irritating person i ever meet, it's true i didnt saw him from sixth year but atleast he can come and meet me instead of throwing tantrum.

I think i should call him again
Look ranvijay i am waiting for you on saheliyon ki badi meet me in half an hour, please come i have to talk to you don't say No ” i said to him without giving chance to talk to him and cut the call, i know from childhood i only do this maybe like everytime he come.

I should leave, but how i have to change my outfit in some other servant otherwise dad will not let me go alone.

She change her cloths in servant cloth and leave Raj Mahal as soon as possible.

Udaipur
Saheliyon ki badi

Look i am waiting for you since half an hour, do you think i am mad that do you know who i am i am shivaay singh oberoi, i need you in half an hour in this place whatever you call and yeah one more thing come with her address otherwise you know wh...

Look i am waiting for you since half an hour, do you think i am mad that do you know who i am i am shivaay singh oberoi, i need you in half an hour in this place whatever you call and yeah one more thing come with her address otherwise you know what can i do with you” i yelled at that stupid detective i am waiting for him since half an hour, he think i am mad whenever he want he can come.

I am really excited to meet her don't know what she is doing right now, where she is or wait why i am feeling she is close to me maybe because she is in this city . After months i can feel her i can feel her presence, i think she is here i should  search her in this place.

Other side Anika enter in saheliyon ki badi, she is coming here after years. Her childhood spent running near this fountain in this garden. She is looking how much this place change in some years, it's just some years ago she is here but today everything is changed on this place. Gardens start looking more beautiful.

 Gardens start looking more beautiful

she start playing with pond water unaware of the love maybe storm  going to enter  in her life…

Will shivika meet or they will separate again…...