part 18

Anika

We are standing here from half an hour, i don’t want to leave this hug i am getting from him but he is tend to leave me, i am loving this warmth of him. He try to lose his grip on my waist but i hug him tightly.

He sigh, caress my back with his hand and said, “Anika we have to go all are waiting for us downstair, they are thinking i am getting ready for engagement but here i am standing with you, they may be move here at any time”He muttered while caressing my back.

“But i don’t want to go shivaay, i want to stay like this with you” i whispered tugging in his chest. He smile and said, “baby after marriage we will live like this all day, No One will be there to question on us but for now we have to live” he whispered, listening this i broke hug, My cheek beet.

He glanced toward me and said, “ok Anika do one thing go, remove this lehenga and give to shivanaya and you wore her clothes and don’t for put veil on your face” saying this he move out from store room but i am still in that thing he whispered in my ear some time ago. Realise time i hit my head slightly and move out of store room. I quickly went to shivanya room and hug her. She look at me teasingly, i blush, before she could say anything i take her lehenga that lying on bed and run to washroom. After some time i come out wearing her lehnga, it's quite beautiful but not as mine, i am really possessive about my cloths but for my shivaay i can sacrifice for anything so cloths isn’t a big deal.

She turn, hold my hand and spun me around, “i am really happy for you Ani, did he tell everything to you” she ask me i nod in yes and she run toward washroom.

After sometime

We both are ready to move toward venue, we keep veil on our face. We both are not able to walk properly, i mean seriously what type of ritual is this. Whole day we roam around without veil and today we have put on our face like seriously, but it's save me today and can give my shivaay as my husband. Mom come running to shivanya thinking me and shivanya mom run toward me. “ Anika lift your face we want to see your face, how beautiful my daughter is looking” My mom said with excitement holding shivanya hand but she don’t know her excitement is killing her daughter. I saw shivaay move toward shivanya “ Aunty let it be we all will see after engagement till then No face and i hear that in rajput culture No one can see bride face till marriage” He try to solve the problem created by my mom but my mom is not less than a lawyer, “but bride family can see son” she whispered and try to lift shivanya veil but before she do i shout “please mumma let it be i will show you after engagement not now” i shout irritatedly than i realise what blunder i create thank god she didn’t understand who talk behind veil, “ oh okay let's start engagement” mom said excitedly, they take me and stand near shivaay thinking me as shivanya and they take shivanya and stand her near ranvijay thinking her Anika. I try to see ranvijay face who is he but couldn’t see then i focus on my SSO who is constantly staring me without blinking his eyes. We start engagement, shivaay hold my hand and put ring in my finger shiver run through my body. I can hear clapping sound echo in whole palace, rose petal is constantly falling on our head. It's my turn to put ring, i hold his hand and put ring on his hand. They all start clapping again, shivaay hold my hand and kiss in front of everyone, i thank god thousandth time that veil is on my face because i am red already. Ranvijay and shivanya also did with us.

Mom went again toward shivanya thinking her me, “ok Anika now i want to see my daughter how she is looking lift your veil” Mom hold her veil and try to remove i close my eyes in fear, i can imagine what shivanya is feeling right now…...

Hope you like this, i love your response on last chapter so update so soon...
And one thing i change my way of writting if you notice, tell me if you understand or not or should i start write in old way...
Target 170 votes...