part 33

Anika
Mr. Shivaay singh oberoi ready to face Anika Rana, you have no idea whom you deceived. I will take my revenge from you and this start from Now, Rana company lose 100 crore. Now you see what i am going to do with your company. It's my promise Mr. Shivaay singh oberoi. Now i will tell you betrayal, when your loved one cheat you how it feel.

Shivaay
I saw her sitting on bed drowned in her thoughts, i don’t know what to do but Shakti singh oberoi play really well. I am stuck between Anika and Mom, i don’t know whom i choose. I love both of them equally but that men is taking advantage of this. Today because of that Men Anika is going away from me but i won’t let this happen, shakti singh oberoi is destroying Rana’s business. I won’t let him do this, i will make sure that he get back fruit of his karma. He have to feel what he did with rana’s, and i know what i have to do for this, but for now i am helpless Anika I am sorry Anika! But i am doing this only for you.

While surrounded by my own thoughts i reach near her and said, “i am happy and surprised happy because you accept your defeat and surprised that you accept so soon. I hope you are going to stay in this room, like i said”

Being your mistress, i think you only  want this” she replied stabbing my heart with her words, i gulped hard i don’t know what to say. She is looking in my eyes, if she is going to look like this for a while i am not able to cover my face with this mask i look away, i don’t want she come to know about this.

before i say something she said, “but let me tell you one thing that i am Anika Rana and i will never accept defeat. So it's your misunderstanding that you think i am weak in just twenty four hour, you will come to know a shock very big. So prepare yourself Mr. Shivaay singh oberoi you already play Now its my turn” she replied to me and went away,

Her eyes had a confidence like she is going to do something big, i want Anika you stay here but i really don’t want that you do something against my family. Do whatever you want to do with me but not with my family, i have to keep eyes on her what she is doing what not and that men also.

Anika

It's done, tomorrow i will show these oberoi’s who is Anika and  He think of himself that he is the only one but he don’t know who is Anika Rana, they attack on our reputation and business. I will take away everything from them their business and most important their reputation, shivaay singh oberoi ready to face wrath of your wife Anika Rana shivaay singh oberoi.
I come out of library and went out without notice of anyone.
Hey guys thankyou for loving last part, i hope you like this also so likes and comment....
Target 180 likes....