part 35

Anika

What the hell, i didn’t plan this. I plan something else but they come to know about marriage what should i do now. If i speak in favour of oberoi’s than i will lost my chance to take revenge and if i speak against them than i can lost shivaay for forever but this is good i got my right back. I deserve my right, he is my husband how can i let him accept any other girl as his wife.

Look there is nothing like revenge and all that, it's just a misunderstanding, i only ask shivaay to accept tia as his wife in front of media because of our family problem which i don’t think it's important to tell you. So you can go” i take a deep breath and announce in one go, i look at shivaay. His eyes is wide open, looking at me like he saw some ghost.

Soon Media people disappear, shivaay didn’t said anything to me but his dad come and slap him hard on his face, he stumble for a minute but i hold him on the moment.

How can you to announce this in front of media that Anika is your wife” He Ask holding his shirt.

Ahh Mr. Shakti singh oberoi its not shivaay its me, yes but that’s not my plan. Now i really don’t want to announce this in front of media that i am his wife but coincidentally they enter here, but it's good they come to know truth from shivaay singh oberoi mouth only isn’t it” i asked him smirking, shivaay look at me he is not giving any reaction. I just hope he don’t do anything.

You girl Then why the hell you call media here” Shakti uncle asked me gritting his teeth, if he is looking at me with utter anger and disgust but i don’t care.

Ohh that i think you should seat first because you are going to get a very big shock of your life, just wait a minute i think i should ask water for you, Hey john please give one glass  water to uncle” i ask him, he nod and went inside. All are looking at me like i am villain of this house. I look at shivaay he is looking at me with utter curiosity, he try to hold my hand but i ignore him.

Are you going to tell us what the hell you did” shivaay asked while breaking his silence.

Aww my Mr. Husband broke his silence, if you are insisting this much than i think i should tell you all what i did, so here we go oberoi 51% shares that used to belong shakti singh oberoi now it's mine. That mean i am 51% shareholder in oberoi companies with shivaay singh oberoi. Did you like my surprise” i replied them while glaring at each one of you, shakti singh oberoi moved back he is shocked and that’s what i want to see.

So Mr. Shakti singh oberoi, what you think that i am a daily soap heroine my father in law and my husband torture me and i will bear No that’s not going to happen because you forget before daughter in law of this house i am rana’s daughter and you attack on my father business. You all break my trust, Now time to break you all and your business” saying this i went away smirinkly toward them…..

Okk i am back after three days as today sunday so i got time to update thankyou so much for likes and sorry guys can't reply to your comment but i read everyone comment .....

Please like and comment