part 23

Shivaay

I just walk out of room without saying anything to her i know she is shouting my name but i don’t want listen now i want to stay alone for sometime I don’t know what should i do one side is my love and other side is my parents, i love my parents but i love Anika, one is my heart then other is my heartbeat. I can’t leave without anyone of them, they both are equally important to me. I am going to take important decision of my life. My mom always said me that if we take decision by heart then we will never regret and my heart is shouting yes i will I know this will hurt many people, i know i am going to hurt all of them but i don’t have anything to do. I have to choose any one in both of them.

I walk toward Anika room, she is sitting on her bed. I close the door of her room, she saw me and run toward me.

Shivaay what happen, why did you went out suddenly, is everything okay speak something” she ask me, i hold her hand and make her seat on bed and seat beside her.

Anika just listen what i am going to say, don’t say anything before i don’t complete myself. I know it's shocking for you not only you it's shocking for me also, our marriage is really complicated, first your dad will never agree to marry you with me and now i come to know my dad still hate Rana’s he ask me to come back mumbai with family as soon as possible otherwise he will divorce mom. I want your answer Anika, what you want to do if you have to choose between your family and me whom will you choose because i choose you i want to be with you” i said all this in one go, she is shocked her eyes are filled with tears i don’t know whatsoever happen but i have to do it.

Anika if you ready to be with me my whole life, if you ready to choose me over your family then come to shiv parvati mandir near fateh sagar lake. Will you marry me Anika today infront of god with all ritual, if you ready to do it then come i am waiting for you Anika. May be i know your answer but i want to hear from you, think before taking any decision it's about your whole life , you can lose your family for forever” saying this i went outside the room, i don’t have courage to look in her eyes. I am asking a daughter to choose me over her family, i am selfish but i can’t live without her i know may be my dad will accept me but i can’t even think living without Anika. She is my everything.

Anika

What should i do, how can i choose between my parents and my love both are equally important to me, i love both of them equally. They both are my lifeline but today God has brought me today at such turn where i have to choose any one. Why can’t i live with both of them, why i have to choose between them.

Anika mom
I enter in Anika room, she is just lying on her bed and crying hard. My heart ache seeing my daughter in such condition, her eyes swollen red. I run to her and make her seat properly on bed.

What happen bacha, why are you crying. Please tell your mumma” I said to her, she instantly hug me tightly. I can feel my chest wet with her tears, she is sobbing constantly. I cup her face in my hand and wipe her tears away.

Mumma, i don’t want to marry ranvijay because i love someone else. If i didn’t get him as my husband i will kill myself. He is my everything, i can’t even think to marry someone else but No one will let me marry him. Please mumma what should i do tell me, i can’t live without him but dad will never let me marry him” she said all this while crying on my chest, i am shocked to hear such revelation she love someone else but who he is.

Anika tell me who he is, whom you want to marry. Look at me who he is” i ask her while cupping her face the word next left her mouth shock me to core. Instantly my hand slip away from cheek.
Its shivaay singh oberoi…...

I know story isn't improving some of you complaining sorry for that i hope you like this.....

So here we go, i hope you all like this New twist....
Target 165 likes and 30 comments